• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 - Round-Based Zombies Terminus Reveal Trailer | New Gameplay

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member

Why not post the actual deep dive on the blog that's mentioned on the tweets?:

Seems like they are doing a combination of pick your own operators, and a dedicated crew if you want more immersion, since old zombie heads whined about that in cold war; I didn't care.
Hopefully people will stop calling the main quest "easter egg" now, since treyarch is hammering it to be "main quest" like in cold war.
Looks hot

Last edited:
This game is looking really promising. Definitely seems a massive step up from Cold War and I honestly had a really good time playing through that game and the story when I bought it on sale. I haven't really played COD for a while, so I'd definitely enjoy having a fun one to grind like Black Ops 1/2.

and for the richest story experience, you’ll want to choose your Operator crew from Grigori Weaver, Elizabeth Grey, Mackenzie ‘Mac’ Carver, and Maya Aguinaldo – the dedicated crew of characters featured throughout Black Ops 6 Zombies’ storyline.
Seems like they are doing a combination of pick your own operators, and a dedicated crew if you want more immersion, since old zombie heads whined about that in cold war; I didn't care.
Hopefully people will stop calling the main quest "easter egg" now, since treyarch is hammering it to be "main quest" like in cold war.
Looks hot

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member

Looks hot
Added your post to my OG post, thank you for bringing it up

NEbeast

Ok that's it... after that info dump and fantastic trailer MS/Acti pretty much won GOTY for me. Don't think there's anything else out this year i'm aware of that i want this badly. Ahhhh.
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

My biggest gripe with Cold War Zombies was that it just felt like Multiplayer with Zombies on it, instead of an entirely different mode like previous Black Ops games.
I understand that season passes, microtransactions and bundles are a gold mine so it obviously ended up influencing the mode and they're not changing that anytime soon, but at least It seems like they're listening to the community and bringing back some of the uniqueness about the mode and I appreciate that, will definitely try it out.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
COD Zombies represents fun, I've played zombies particularly world at war zombies, and modern warfare 3 zombies the later was good as well, just going through a big world, when it comes to call of duty's legacy we know people will appreciate talking about zombies, I want more Round-Based Zombies tight quarters zombies but I'm all for objectives in zombies.

Just saw the 18 minute video of zombies.
My god it really feels like a return to form and an apology for the mw3 zombies
The gritty lightning and map looks so freaking good

nemiroff

Gold Member
I was hoping for Cold War's Outbreak bespoke semi-open world style Zombies... Is that still on the table, perhaps I missed it, or is this it?

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
is it my PC or the gameplay is jittery a little bit especially when he move the camera around ?

if there is a jitter in this game, ill be super pissed. because this never happens in call of duty game !!
Looks smooth my end.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
So torn as to whether to go PS5 or PC for this. Seems like a long term play for me.
Strictly for zombies or maybe MP as well?

I have usually purchased COD on PS simply because we can shut off cross play in the game settings and avoid PC players.

I know Xbox also has this feature at the system level but have tried it and for me it usually takes a very long time to populate a lobby

The million dollar question is since Xbox now owns COD will they still allow PS players to play by themselves

Curious to see what the beta shows

MikeM

Gold Member
Strictly for zombies or maybe MP as well?

I have usually purchased COD on PS simply because we can shut off cross play in the game settings and avoid PC players.

I know Xbox also has this feature at the system level but have tried it and for me it usually takes a very long time to populate a lobby

The million dollar question is since Xbox now owns COD will they still allow PS players to play by themselves

Curious to see what the beta shows
For everything. MP, zombies and SP.

Mainly im finding my PS5 is my social box so i’ll probably buy there. Plus if I play long term, less issues with potential hacks on PC once Acti stops updating the game.

Top Bottom