• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian 16 hour sale! (Future Shop)

header_en.jpg

SAVE 15%
on all Video Game Accessories

SAVE 10%
on all Video Game Software

BUY 2 Get the 3rd FREE.
30 DVDs to Choose From

HOT DVDs For Only $7.99 Each.
20 DVDs to Choose From.

10% OFF
white tagged CDs

More here:
http://www.futureshop.ca/preferred/?logon=&langid=EN&dept=0&WLBS=fsweb19

Draff

10% off is all right although what I'm hoping is that Amazon will match the sale so I can tack on 5 dollar off coupons.

Most of the CD/DVD sales are off the white tag so I'd be weary of those.

Memles

Pikmin 2 = $59.99, on sale for $49.99, and then 10% off, $44.99.
Donkey Konga + Extra Bongos = $59.99 down to $53.99, then $39.99 down to $33.99

Pachinko

just 10%.... and it's right around supper time to boot. Idono I'm kind of in a funding situation to be blowing cash on shit like this now but that 3 dvds for 2 sounds good....

Draff

Pachinko said:
just 10%.... and it's right around supper time to boot. Idono I'm kind of in a funding situation to be blowing cash on shit like this now but that 3 dvds for 2 sounds good....

It's on a selected list of 9.99 movies and a couple of days ago it was 2 for 1 (although it was a glitch but everyone's order went through).

Firest0rm

DAMN, they had a Panasonic DVD which had almost 50% off! From 149 to 89! Its sold out :( I settled with an inferior Panasonic DVD player which was only reduced from 129.99 to 116.99. That first deal would have been great if I knew about this earlier on.

Memles

So freaking tempted by Pikmin 2 for $45...it's 25% off, since it's on sale too...now to wait and make my parents buy it for Christmas. Because I'm bossy.

Too good a deal to pass up.

Fifty

Hah, I might have ordered that if I was willing to wait a few extra days for the game. As it stands with my current preorder from EB I can pick it up at midnight.

I just pre-ordered GTA:SA.

Futureshop is always really fast here, so I exect to get it on release (1 day late at most).

$7 off and it saves me from having to go to the friggin' mall. Sounds like a good plan to me :)

Memles

6.8 said:
I cancelled it anyway, and just said "to hell with this im just buying CDs". Thank god. :D

While the WaveBird is a solid purchase, Future Shop's prices on them are ludicrous.

Miburou

ThirstyFly said:
I just pre-ordered GTA:SA.

Futureshop is always really fast here, so I exect to get it on release (1 day late at most).

$7 off and it saves me from having to go to the friggin' mall. Sounds like a good plan to me :)

You can get it for $59.99 from amazon.ca if you use a coupon.

You can get it for $59.99 from amazon.ca if you use a coupon.

I find Amazon's shipping speed fluctuates more than Future Shop. I've got a few pre-ordered DVDs on order now that should have shipped ages ago - so I'm expecting GTA would get here faster with FS. And I've used up all the current coupons on DVDs :)

I may cancel the FS order and go with Amazon though when more coupon codes get released.

Top Bottom