• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Tokyo Game Show 2024 Online Program LIVE Sept 26th 23:00 JST / 16:00 CEST / 09:00 EST / 06:00 PDT

Bartski

Gold Member

cw874kibd6

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
The Steam depots for Dragon's Dogma 2 are crazy right now.. Seems they are going to announce something
Happy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I have a meeting during the showcase. Might leave the stream on a 2nd monitor while I try to not look to excited in front of my workers. :goog_relieved:

Last edited:

Pejo

Capcom's in the middle of one of its villain arcs currently, so my expectations are thoroughly tempered. Hopefully I get to see some improved Wilds gameplay. DD2 DLC would be nice, but it wasn't on the schedule so...

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

OK I ordered a PS5 Pro for 8 thousand dollars and my spleen. Now I can watch Capcom in peace.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Arcade Classic 1 on Xbox One out with the other versions too?

That was a fast turnaround.

edit: The wording is strange, he said the xbox version with all the others, but it doesn't look like it's digitally out now. Still a few weeks behind.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
They keep casualizing MH more and more with each new entry uh.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
NPC support hunters. Very cool addition. I wonder if they’ll be random, or we can pick what they are.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Episode 7 GIF by The Simpsons

Imagine going back and reviewing the famous thread 🙃

I think the caption in the video were misleading. The guy said the Col 1 is for 9 games on all platforms (where he also mentioned Xbox One) but I don't think that version is available digitally yet.

Top Bottom