• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Car trading in Forza

hgplayer1

from IGNs article on the latest build....

http://cars.ign.com/articles/561/561424p1.html

Rarity, the team says will be based on region of your driver (your location). So drivers (players) in Japan will get different cars than those in Germany and the U.S. So what cars are available will depend on your area and what you can get. So you might have to trade with players from other regions. A smart player will make money trading and selling cars online.

I think it would be kinda neat to have to trade someone in another region to be able to get certain cars but would you still be able to tune and customize it? wouldnt that mean that the car is actually already on the disc or would it simply be similar to downloadling new content?

also.......

A full decal editor with up to 100 layers per side will let you recreate almost any racecar or design. Full custom styles are included the kits.

if its anything like MotoGP 2 some people are gonna go nuts with this thing. I remember making a GAF logo and slapping it on my bike.

Top Bottom