• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Catwoman's theater court cut down :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

http://boxofficemojo.com/counts/chart/?yr=2004&wk=30&p=.htm

1 - Catwoman Warner Bros. 2,900+ - 1
2 - The Bourne Supremacy Universal 2,800+ - 1
3 - Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle New Line 800 sneaks on Fri - 0

Last "big" summer movie to come out to under 3,000 theaters was Riddick...

catwoman19.jpg

madara

Aye, anyone posting that they have contributed to it's sales even to just rag on it should get one hell of flogging here. Even if gross $1000 it still be example of bleak current trends.

dem

I have a bad feeling that Catwoman may do alright. When I saw the trailer before spiderman.. people in the theatre seemed to like it. Especially the little kids..

I didnt know The Bourne Supremacy was out this week. To the movies I will go!

FoneBone

trippingmartian said:
Who is/are the villain(s) in Catwoman?
The main villain (played by Sharon Stone) is the evil head of a cosmetics company who has rock-hard skin, due to her use of a killer skin cream. Really.

Unfortunately, I don't think the movie will bomb nearly as badly as people here are predicting, but I don't think that there will be a sequel.

dem

FoneBone said:
The main villain (played by Sharon Stone) is the evil head of a cosmetics company who has rock-hard skin, due to her use of a killer skin cream. Really.

Sad thing is I dont know if youre telling the truth or not. :p

Penguin

madara said:
Aye, anyone posting that they have contributed to it's sales even to just rag on it should get one hell of flogging here. Even if gross $1000 it still be example of bleak current trends.

What if it's off of the free tickets from the two recent DVD boxsets, Batman: TAS Vol 1 and Challenge of the Superfriends?

Sad thing is I dont know if youre telling the truth or not. :p

It is actually true and yes, very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom