• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

cdyhybrid

:lol at all you newbies who didn't remember that Arkansas had 3 NFL RB's, and a freshman Mitch Mustain who won every game he started (and came from Malzahn's HS)

Goddam FSU. Goddam Cade Foster.

I remember that team, just don't remember Hillis.

He caught the TD pass in overtime off a wheel route that beat LSU.

Some football fan you are, cdy. -___-

That was during the Tyrone era, I had to get blackout drunk just to make it through our games.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Did the "game is over" people happen to see the Chiefs-Colts game? Have you never watched sports. Crazier things have happened.

Auburn's a run heavy team that's already starting to gash. It's just going to get worse. Pray for Fumbles.

BdWDxHFCEAAsqcH.jpg

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
FSU looks so so bad tonight.. Winston looks rattled.

...and FALSE START.

Come on FSU.. get your shit together.

kingslunk

SEC is just way better. How many more times do we need to see some terrible team who plays nobody all season get destroyed by the SEC.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Shit I only had Auburn scoring 28 pts all game.

I had the winner scoring 35, all bowl season I had FSU, swapped tonight because of how I felt the other 3 guys who can win the pick em might chose, and it looks like it'll win...

I can already hear Tammy on the radio. PAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLL

Top Bottom