• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Piano

Banned
yesss at the touchdown

noooo at the unsportsmanlike

yesss at it being a 1 pt game and FSU defense SEEMINGLY being on their game, finally.

Granted, it's incoherent at times and sort of sloppy (and Jamele Hill is awful) but I'd like to see what is going on on ESPN2 become the new standard and replace the boring 2 man booth we are so used to. Play by play guys are obsolete. We have HD televisions and replays from every angle, I don't need someone to tell me every little thing that happens. Put 2 or 3 entertaining/smart people in a room and let them just discuss what is going on.

#####_#####_#####___#####_#####_#####___#####_#####_#####
#_____#_____#_______#_____#_____#_______#_____#_____#____
#####_#####_#_______#####_#####_#_______#####_#####_#____
____#_#_____#___________#_#_____#___________#_#_____#____

Granted, it's incoherent at times and sort of sloppy (and Jamele Hill is awful) but I'd like to see what is going on on ESPN2 become the new standard and replace the boring 2 man booth we are so used to. Play by play guys are obsolete. We have HD televisions and replays from every angle, I don't need someone to tell me every little thing that happens. Put 2 or 3 entertaining/smart people in a room and let them just discuss what is going on.

They need to get booze in that room

I just wish they wouldn't have the game so small

Check espn new for coaches talk . It's pretty dry but I'd love to see someone like fgruden shoot the shit during games

I haven't checked out ESPN2 yet, but this ESPN News stuff is awesome. Listening to coaches talk about the game instead of Mushburger.

cdyhybrid

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel 1m
Was it excessive celebration? Would make sense #B1G crew would call that, they don't see much of that this time of year.

:jnc

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The coaches on ESPNEWS couldn't believe they called that unsportsmanlike penalty. What a terrible call.

Top Bottom