• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

squicken

My guess is OU knows that Bama can grind them down. They want high variance plays. Gotta hope AJ makes more mistakes than hits

Silkworm

what'd Kenyon Drake do to piss Saban off?

no carries tonight and i don't remember him getting any vs Auburn either.

Well maybe this?

"Kenyan is a very talented guy, has great speed, really gifted and instinctive as a runner," Saban said. "The big thing we've tried to work with him on is ball security. It's been somewhat of an issue."

Yeldin just makes the first down (dang).

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Was she the one that wouldn't let him sign his letter of intent?

Yup.

Cooper is a true sophomore right? He'd look good in Seahawks blue!
No, that wasn't her. That was Alex Collins who went to Arkansas when his mother wanted him at Da U. Landon chose Bama at the Under Armour game 2 years ago and his mother was a big sour puss who said, on camera, that she disagreed with his decision and felt that LSU was #1. Same thing she did to her younger son today when he chose UF over LSU.

mre

Are you fucking kidding me? Yeldon and Drake need to hold onto the fucking ball.

mre

There's no way they punt here.
Her second son Gerald Willis just chose UF over LSU today at the All America game, wonder if she was equally as upset as before.
She was. Maybe not AS bitchy on camera, but she still clearly disapproved.

Silkworm

OU trying to attack the perimeter. OU doesn't have SEC speed, bad choice :p

Edit: Get the Belldozer in there to get that 1 yrd! (or maybe try to draw Bama offsides)

Converted! Stoops is playing loosy-goosy!

Top Bottom