• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

1525338_10152102772217020_741399754_n.jpg

george_us

I literally have no earthly idea how we're up.

For a long time I thought coaching was the reason our defense was awful but it's clear we also don't have talent. OSU LBs and DBs look like they're moving in quicksand compared to Clemson's skill players.

I literally have no earthly idea how we're up.

For a long time I thought coaching was the reason our defense was awful but it's clear we also don't have talent. OSU LBs and DBs look like they're moving in quicksand compared to Clemson's skill players.
Everyone's injured or suspended, our defensive coaching is garbage, and the whole team has been puking and/or shitting uncontrollably at some point this week.

Gorillaz

Everyone's injured or suspended, our defensive coaching is garbage, and the whole team has been puking and/or shitting uncontrollably at some point this week.
going into the half with a weak as fuck defense and a offense that can't work together in unison, I mean braxton is just floating out there doing something, guys getting injured and shit

and were up by 2 because of clemson's fuck ups
OHErZ.png

don't know if luck will work for us in the 2nd tho expecting clem to get it's act together

Mr. Patch

going into the half with a weak as fuck defense and a offense that can't work together in unison, I mean braxton is just floating out there doing something, guys getting injured and shit

and were up by 2 because of clemson's fuck ups
OHErZ.png

don't know if luck will work for us in the 2nd tho expecting clem to get it's act together

Your expectations are extremely high.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So Paul Johnson wants out, Golden could be gone, UVA sucks, VT is trending down and probably will until Foster takes over, the Coastal is going to come down to UNC and Duke....maybe. I'm just hoping we don't become the next Wake Forest. Rumor is our oline coach is going with Roper and thats going to ssssssuuuuuuuuuuuck, but now we're rumored to be getting FSU's QB coach as our next OC?

I'm assuming we can win at least 6-8 games next year. 10+ is probably not a reality

Top Bottom