• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Ha! I legitimately had no clue another game was on. Why in the world is the Cotton Bowl happening this late? So dumb.

Yeah like no one in this thread is talking about it.

The Cotton Bowl should be tomorrow instead of the BBVA Compass Bowl, or it shouldve been a week ago.

Meier

Yeah like no one in this thread is talking about it.

The Cotton Bowl should be tomorrow instead of the BBVA Compass Bowl, or it shouldve been a week ago.

Shoulda been on New Year's Day. I guess looking back at the last few years, it's been some random day after, but that's a January 1 bowl in my mind.

Gorillaz

Braxton is basically dead after that.

Them boys went through that O line like water.

It is what it is. Sad thing is Urban could have actually done some work with that lead at the start of the half, Kenny should have been in this entire half. Don't even understand what they are doing anymore

The true test of whether Clemson has moved beyond Clemsoning is if they can take 3 snaps now without one either rolling past or flying over the head of Boyd.

Wow, GREAT call there.

For those who aren't following on Twitter, Charlie Strong will be the next Texas coach. 5 years, $5 million per apparently.

barely a mil over his current pay at louisville where he has very little stress. I dont care at this point because if anything he has proven that all of his "im not cut that way" loyalty BS was just that. If not Texas this year then Florida next. Thats where I think he made his biggest mistake. Texas is not a good fit for him at all. He has zero personality, and thats what a lot of us loved about him because he was very down to earth although it did make every interview and press conference seem more like public speaking 101 with that one creepy kid at the back of the class.

At Texas he will not get a break if he has a few disappointing seasons. When Florida opens next year he wont even be on their radar. 4 years from now I think he will be gone from Texas looking back and regretting this move, if for no reason other then Florida is his perfect fit and he will miss out on it.

We will be ok. i have zero doubt in that. Tom Jurich is the best AD in the country bar none and its not even close to being debatable. After the details of his flirting with the Tennessee job last year just to get a raise came to light it didnt surprise me that Jurich has no interest in trying to meet Texas salary even though we could without blinking. Strong maxed out his current value with Jurich. Jurich will have the best possible replacement hired within 10 days and it will likely surprise everyone.

I'll never join that weeden trash

image.php

hehe

Meier

These 5 yard penalties could be absolutely killer if Clemson doesn't get the 1st. Tack those on and they're in FG range.

Top Bottom