• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 11: the SEC may have a baby dick, but everyone else still has penis envy

Status
Not open for further replies.
s-it-feels-good-man-dog-window-1273930839c.jpg

Good has prevailed today.

You should. They actually watch the game and know what they're talking about. I think people only hate them because of Gary's insane Tebow love, but they're the best college crew by a comfortable margin, IMO. PEACE.

There are a lot more reasons I don't like him than that.

Pimpwerx

Sucks for Auburn, but I'm not gonna shed a tear.

I find it hard to believe, given their disgusting traditions and unfortunate link to the state of Texas, but I'm starting to like aTm. My friend is a huge fan of theirs, and when they moved to the SEC, I told him they'd be better than Texas in 5 years. It didn't even take that long. Their record this year isn't great, but the fans can at least enjoy some big wins. PEACE.

Draconian

I love how they're interviewing Sumlin now.

"Coach, your team managed to win despite you trying to hand Auburn the game on a silver platter. How did they do it?"

squicken

I love how they're interviewing Sumlin now.

"Coach, your team managed to win despite you trying to hand Auburn the game on a silver platter. How did they do it?"

Yeah I almost hate how he is rewarded for that. He's going to sit in his office and think he made the right moves

Kusagari

Is the only real chance for 2 SEC teams in the playoffs for Bama to win out?

I can't see them leaving a 1 loss Miss State out if they lose close to Bama in Bryant-Denny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom