• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Childress to Front ESPN College Hoops 2K5

Stanford > ALL!

W000T!!!

[8/16/2004 3:24:04 PM ET]
ESPN Videogames sent word today that Josh Childress, former Stanford University guard-forward and first round pick of the Atlanta Hawks, will serve as the cover athlete for the upcoming title, ESPN College Hoops 2K5.
Childress commented, "In my downtime at Stanford, I loved playing ESPN College Hoops. The game brings together the things I loved about playing college ball - high emotion and fast action. The technology of ESPN College Hoops 2K5 is amazing. It does a great job capturing the essence of college basketball."
In development by Sega's sports studio, Visual Concepts, ESPN College Hoops 2K5 currently has a release date of November for the Xbox and PS2.

Ramirez

With EA actually trying in their college hoops game now,I don't see anyone caring about this title much longer...hell Im not sure anyone cared to begin with :p I bought last years,but the FG% was so unrealistic and the animations/graphics were really piss poor. =|

Cloudy

Banned
Ramirez said:
With EA actually trying in their college hoops game now,I don't see anyone caring about this title much longer...hell Im not sure anyone cared to begin with :p I bought last years,but the FG% was so unrealistic and the animations/graphics were really piss poor. =|

For $20, I'm getting it. Hopefully they fixed the ridiculous FG% lol

Top Bottom