• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Collaboration of Penis Size Surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Stole this from another forum. The user took many penis size surveys he found on google and basically just posted them. They focus mostly on nationality, so I hope no one is offended)

Here's the run down:

EL = Erect Length
ENBPL = Erect Bone Pressed Length
FSL = Flaccid Side Length
BPFSL = Bone Pressed Flaccid Side Length

Everything coming after this sentence has been copied directly from the other forum.

Group 1: Studies specifically aimed at determining average penis size

Study 1 - 80 American men:
EL (100% erection induced by drug injection) = 5.08". FSL = 4.88".

Study 2 - 300 men:
ENBPL = 5.88". EG (measured at middle) = 4.97".
17% of men had ENBPL below 4.5" -- and this is out of men who volunteered to be measured by two nurses!

Study 3 - 3,300 Italian men:
FSL = 4.92".

Group 2: Studies in which average penis size was not the primary goal of investigation (Some guys have expressed concern that doctors fake data in penis-size studies in order to relieve men's insecurities. The following studies should not be prone to this criticism.)

Study 4 - 55 Israeli men:
BPEL (100% erection induced by drug injection) = 5.35". EG (measured at base) = 4.29". BPFSL = 4.92".

Study 5 - 111 younger and 32 older (for whom 100% erection was induced by drug injection) German men:
EL (young men) = 5.70". EL (older men) = 5.58".

Study 6 - 104 British men:
FSL = 5.12".

Study 7 - 123 Korean men:
BPFSL = 4.21". NBPFSL = 3.78".

Out of these high-quality studies, four included a measurement of erect length, the statistic that most interests men at this forum. Three of these four included direct injections of a drug into the penis to induce a 100% erection -- so their numbers can't be dismissed as too low due to measurement anxiety. The four studies reported average erect lengths ranging from 5.35" BPEL to 5.88" NBPEL (the latter number comes from college students on spring break in Cancun, who probably had small fat pads). For the three studies that did not include erect measurements, we can estimate that the erect figure would have been about 0.25" longer than the reported stretched flaccid length, judging from the differences in studies that included both FSL and EL. For these three additional studies, the average erect length can be inferred to range from 4.46" BPEL to 5.37" (might be NBP or BP).

Studies in which size is verified by a third party, therefore, have consistently turned up averages below those of self-report studies. For example, the famous Kinsey self-report survey found an average NBPEL of 6.16", while a Durex online survey showed an average of 6.4" NBPEL. In my opinion, to trust men's anonymous self-reports over the data of seven objective medical studies demonstrates penis-size paranoia -- something to which we are prone here. If we look at the objective data instead, the average erect penis length appears to be no greater than 5.5 - 6.5" BP -- and may even be smaller.

Doth Togo

Add a few inches and you'll begin to understand the power and superiority of my ownage.

Now you are playing with power!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Doth Togo said:
Add a few inches and you'll begin to understand the power and superiority of my ownage.

you rock dude!

EDIT: Explain this bone pressed stuff someone?

Pimpwerx

average erect penis length appears to be no greater than 5.5 - 6.5" BP -- and may even be smaller.

:D

From now on, you can call me Superman. :D

Ladies, let me introduce you to my little friend...Goliath. We had to buy extra stretchy pants for him. LOL! PEACE.

catfish said:
you rock dude!

EDIT: Explain this bone pressed stuff someone?

Without getting into too much detail... it's basically when you wrap your hand around the bottom base of the shaft and then push all the skin down beneath the shaft so that you reveal your entire penis length.

I'm never good at giving directions :(

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
>>>I have to ask though: Any Korean guys on the board?!<<<

Naw, man. According to this study, all Koreans are chicks. :p A four-incher isn't a penis, it's a clit.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
And, I've said said it for years, but... getting fatter = shorter willy.

actually taj there is some truth to that

I read a doctors report once say that if you want a bigger dong easiest thing todo is lose weight.

BigJonsson said:
I don't understand...do Israelis have large dicks?

Cause I'm half Israeli

The survey in this thread is leaning towards a big "No". It says that their Erect Length is 5.35 inches.

I can take that in my belly button :-\

TAJ

>>>actually taj there is some truth to that

I read a doctors report once say that if you want a bigger dong easiest thing todo is lose weight.<<<

My mom is a nurse, and she's been looking at dicks all day, every day for decades. (Flaccid AND erect. You wouldn't believe how many people jack off in front of her...) Anyway, she says the only trend she sees is that skinnier guys seem bigger as a group. I had two theories as to why that would be, one is that fat guys probably have thicker pubic fat. (giving them less penis protruding past their fat) And, then there's the optical illusion factor. The same size penis on a smaller body is going to look bigger, especially if you don't have much around the dude for scale reference. (especially in a photo)

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I always thought flaccid lenghts were in general significantly shorter than erect lengths?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Mugen said:
Alright, not to brag but my penis could be mistaken as a third leg.

I find it's best to tuck it into your sock and just pass it off as a varicouse vein.

ItallionStallion said:
Without getting into too much detail... it's basically when you wrap your hand around the bottom base of the shaft and then push all the skin down beneath the shaft so that you reveal your entire penis length.

um what? I always thought cock size would be whats viewable by a real live women, as in what sticks out from your body to probe them with. Technical length sounds like a big fib.
Doing that also sounds like it hurts. I need better directions!

Call me crazy, but I'd rather have a doctor/poll think I'm an inch shorter than I really am due to performance anxiety than have a fucking needle stuck into my cock for scientific precision.

TAJ

>>>I always thought flaccid lenghts were in general significantly shorter than erect lengths?<<<

Sometimes it's the same size, but usually it's significantly smaller, or so I've heard from people who definitely have seen a large enough sample (THOUSANDS) to know. Personally, my flaccid shlong is only about a third to half the erect size. (down to less than a quarter in cold water)

TAJ said:
>>>I always thought flaccid lenghts were in general significantly shorter than erect lengths?<<<

Sometimes it's the same size, but usually it's significantly smaller, or so I've heard from people who definitely have seen a large enough sample (THOUSANDS) to know. Personally, my flaccid shlong is only about a third to half the erect size. (down to less than a quarter in cold water)

SHRINKAGE /george

man cold water is like O_O to teh peanus

Pimpwerx said:
:D

From now on, you can call me Superman. :D

Ladies, let me introduce you to my little friend...Goliath. We had to buy extra stretchy pants for him. LOL! PEACE.

Well I'm SUPER Goliath!!!

Seriously though, what's up with all the small wang numbers in that survey?

TAJ

>>>Seriously though, what's up with all the small wang numbers in that survey?<<<

What makes you think the numbers are low? How many wangs have you handled? ;)

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
ugh.. this is getting a little too weird for me.. kinda like a thread on Xengamers where a guy ended up posting a picture of his penis to prove how long it was...

demon

Anyways, I've got no third leg, that's for sure, but this poll makes me happy.

Socreges

Banned
demon said:
Anyways, I've got no third leg, that's for sure, but this poll makes me happy.
Probably makes everyone happy. Which are you:

a) Above average?? Me??
b) I'm not alone after all!
c) I find solace with the Koreans!

TAJ said:
>>>Seriously though, what's up with all the small wang numbers in that survey?<<<

What makes you think the numbers are low? How many wangs have you handled? ;)

Well played. lol.

I think it was a legitimate question though :p

I don't think people understand how small most the average dick really is. Now, I'm not one to gloat, but I can safely say that I easily surpass any results taken in that survey by a good 3-4 inches. Still though, go to any nude beach and you'll see guys with 2-3 inch flaccid dicks... so don't expect their erect length to be much bigger.

beerbelly

Banned
and now I dont have to be ashamed of my size and will ignore any further posts of people claiming to have 9 inch dicks.

demon

Or you guys can just try jelquing it. :p It sounds kinda scary to me, but I've heard that the exercise can work to add length.

beerbelly said:
and now I dont have to be ashamed of my size and will ignore any further posts of people claiming to have 9 inch dicks.

I don't mean to put you down or anything, but there are a handful of men out there (on this board I'm sure) with 8-9 inch dicks. They don't make Magnum Condoms for nothing, you know.

demon said:
Or you guys can just try jelquing it. :p It sounds kinda scary to me, but I've heard that the exercise can work to add length.

O, that excercise works alright... trust me, it does. (If done properly)

Jelquing generally adds more girth to the penis though, but it obviously helps with length too. Depends on how you do it and how you were made, basically.

I wouldn't suggest jumping right into jelquing though.. if you do it completely erect you can pop a vein or do major damage to your dick that can't be repaired.

Death

Banned
CONDOMS TOO SMALL FOR SOUTH AFRICAN MEN

The Asian condoms that the South African government distributes are too small for African penises, a national study of 350 prostitutes has found.

``Most [prostitutes] complained that these things break because they come from the Far East and they're too small for local men," University of Natal researcher Ted Leggett told the Sunday Times.

http://www.baywindows.com/news/2001/05/24/WorldNews/International.Briefs-78261.shtml

Second story from the bottom...

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
ItalianStallion said:
O, that excercise works alright... trust me, it does. (If done properly)

Jelquing generally adds more girth to the penis though, but it obviously helps with length too. Depends on how you do it and how you were made, basically.

I wouldn't suggest jumping right into jelquing though.. if you do it completely erect you can pop a vein or do major damage to your dick that can't be repaired.

what in the blue blazes?

Matt

ItalianStallion said:
They don't make Magnum Condoms for nothing, you know.
Yeah they do. It’s all marketing, a regular condom can hold a penis far larger then any human man can have width and length-wise (I’m talking Feet here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom