• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 12| Undefeated when playing (InsertTeamName) football

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I wish SC would have went ahead and gone for two earlier now. Seems very un-Spurrier to not have

C'mon, man

I know.... but I feel the SC loss no longer means much for UCF. I'd rather USC lose to a bad UF team to help free up a spot in the BCS rankings for teams like UCF to move up.

USF is so awful , I hate what the AD and President have done to this team.

And conference. It has been cited that your president's epic block on UCF being added sooner to the BEAST helped to contribute to the current situation of the AAC.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Isn't this rule just in like the last 5 mins and OT? That's what I thought.

Shame to give up a touchdown when it was recovered on the 1, and crawled into the endzone.

Norwood's about the only Alabama WR I've ever seen play (and catch) those fades, though that's more back shoulder than straight up fade.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
wasn't the rule if the runner doesn't recover, it's moved back to the spot of the fumble?
Ok, I have the answer. Rule 7-2-2-a Exception 2:

On fourth down before a change of team possession, when a Team A fumble is caught or recovered by a Team A player other than the fumbler, the ball is dead. If the catch or recovery is beyond the spot of the fumble, the ball is returned to the spot of the fumble. If the catch or recovery is behind the spot of the fumble, the ball remains at the spot of the catch or recovery.

Only on fourth down.

Top Bottom