• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 14| It's Rivalry Week! (fucla!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Difference between OSU/Michigan and FSU/UF is you know UF has some of that state of Florida talent somewhere on that roster. They just have under achieved for multiple seasons now.

Michigan isn't exactly the modern hot bed of recruits.

Ripclawe

Banned
824940022.gif

I like the emphaticaniss (new word) of the launching of the middle fingers.

andycapps

Difference between OSU/Michigan and FSU/UF is you know UF has some of that state of Florida talent somewhere on that roster. They just have under achieved for multiple seasons now.

Michigan isn't exactly the modern hot bed of recruits.
I think the Florida players have long since given up on the season.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Can't this apply to any rivalry?

I say we stop giving Florida the benefit of the doubt and admit finally that they're not a talented team.

Sure, but andy said they quit long ago. I am saying they unquit because of the potential to make the team they despise miss out on the MNC game.

Obviously Florida, with all the injuries, is not a good team.

Kusagari

Florida's defense is talented, even with all the injuries that have happened.

But eventually you're going to wear down and fold in games when your offense literally does nothing the entire time.

bachikarn

Scott Carter ‏@GatorZoneScott 1m
"As a QB he was going to play about 35 snaps today. That plan is done. That's way our season has gone.'' -- Muschamp on Burton

Keep pushing that injury excuse Chump. Obviously they are the reasons we lost to Vandy and GSU. No reason we should even be in this situation. You were the one who offered Skyler but passed on in-state guys who are doing well at other schools (like the Houston QB).

andycapps

Sure, but andy said they quit long ago. I am saying they unquit because of the potential to make the team they despise miss out on the MNC game.

Obviously Florida, with all the injuries, is not a good team.
I think they quit on the season and on Muschamp, but yeah, anything can happen in a rivalry game. I think Florida has a lot of problems that can't all be boiled down to a single issue.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Go Big Blue! Go Cocks! Beat Clempson!

Can't believe Michigan is hanging. Beat those carpet bagging Buckeyes!

squicken

Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS
BREAKING: Kevin Sumlin has recommitted to stay as the head coach at Texas A&M, sources told CBS Saturday. #Aggies

Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS
If you're a Texas A&M #Aggies fan, today is a great day. Your program is sizzling in recruiting & no more rumors abt Kevin Sumlin leaving.

Touchdown Duke. 23-15, pending PAT.

Play under review to be sure a foot came down (catch in the back of the end zone on 3rd and goal from the 7). Looks like both feet got in, actually.

Edit: Call stands. PAT good. 24-15 Duke.

Jamesways

Nice defense MSU.

I think while the first half of these B1G games were fun, now it's back to reality. MSU starts pulling ahead and OSU wins by at least 21.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
If the triple option negates talent, why didn't Muschamp switch to it this past week?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
realize that this is the earliest I've seen Blacklidge call a game. Wonder if he did a Taste of the Town.

squicken

Didn't Saban say the same thing before going to Miami?

No, he said it at Miami before going to Bama.

Could be. College coaches lie all the time. He got a 6 year extension and surely a raise. He's been building a big home in town. idk. Maybe I am naive, but I think he stays. Never thought he'd jump to a college program. Thought the NFL would be what got him

Draxal

So Rutgers has the second to worst pass defence in cfb right now and I was struggling to think what team could possibly be worse.

Wow, Cyan your team's pass d really really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom