• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 14| It's Rivalry Week! (fucla!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piano

Banned
Is there any argument for tOSU being any higher than #3 at this point? They gave up 41 points to Michigan. Michigan/

Wished Gardner wouldn't have gotten hurt. Would have opened up more options on that 2 point attempt. I'm an MSU fan and I'm interested how they matchup next week. MSU should be way harder to run on, but I don't think they have the offense to hang with the buckeyes if they get up early. Very nervous.

824940022.gif

lolololol.

I can see this getting lots of future use.

squicken

Any Buckeye fan over 30 will tell you how moronic this statement is. You take any win you can get in Ann Arbor and you get the fuck out.

You'd say the same about FSU-UF. Reality is good teams in college lay the wood on bad ones. OSU isn't a nice team in a bad conference. They can change that if they beat MSU handily

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Any Buckeye fan over 30 will tell you how moronic this statement is. You take any win you can get in Ann Arbor and you get the fuck out.

Oh you take the win and have nothing to be sorry for as an OSU fan for all of the OSU fans out there.

Still doesn't mean they wouldn't lose to basically every other top 10 team.

Slurmer

Banned
On a neutral field I think OSU would lose to probably everyone in the top 10 right now and most of the top 25.
I think they could hang with and have a decent chance to beat Clemson, South Carolina, and the rest of the top 10-25. I think how they play against MSU in the b1g championship will be a lot more telling in regards to how good they actually are.

Subitai

Ok I have thought about it a little more. Screw Michigan for messing up my MOV pick.

Also Hack to Bren is the bright future. Wisconsin will still win this one though.

Jamesways

I was scoffing at these announcers for the Badger/Penn St. game saying Hackenberg is the next coming of Jesus in QB form and will torch the Badgers all day.

Maybe they're right.

Damn.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
That Ohio State/Michigan game was awesome!

Now, cheering for Auburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom