• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 14| It's Rivalry Week! (fucla!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Just imagine the satisfaction you're gonna have when Bama posts a worse defensive performance against Auburn than WSU did.

PAC12 PAC12 PAC12

Haha. This Auburn team would murder us if we had to play them again right now.

By and large, they're defending Hoke on icing his own kicker and going for two.

Idiots.

Well, you're not gonna get much support here on that. I think pretty much everyone here felt that going for 2 was the right decision, but the play call itself sucked. UM was a huge underdog and there was like 1200 yards of offense. Nobody was stopping anybody, but Michigan's chances in overtime weren't great with a shitty kicker.

Karl2177

If you want to see te level of incompetence of the Big 12 refs, start watching the ISU/WVU game. Shittiest refs since the ISU/Texas game.

Karl2177

So Floridas AD is voicing support for Muschamp. Wonder how long that will last.

You can't blame crooked Texas refs this time.
Thing is that they aren't favoring a team like the Texas refs did. These guys are just plain stupid. They spent over 10 minutes reviewing a spot, only to review it again for another 5 minutes.

Please fire Muschamp

Then I will be like:

OdMJ5r4.gif

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Tech going for too many field goals + missing their last field goal = UGA back in this

Also not rushing the new QB is idiotic

What more did you need to see to realize UM couldn't stop that offense? They'd be praying for a TO.
And we could stop theirs?

That game was dead fucking even at the end. Michigan was at home, and the home crowd was rocking. As an OSU fan at the game, I was mortified at the thought of that game going to OT. And so was every other OSU fan in the vicinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom