• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerbs

Csm_alyUIAAvMVP

That's fair. Good win. Clearly the better team.

And we have to go to Iowa and MSU

I don't know who's good anymore. Iowa lost to NDSU and ND lost to Tejas (who currently looks bad) and do we really know how good MSU is (Furman)? Next 3-4 weeks will say a lot. UW has to play Stanford and Oregon in consecutive weeks too. Is Louisville legit? Houston? Nothing but chaos lately.

jfkgoblue

1. Bama
2. Ohio State
3. Louisville
4. Clemson
5. Michigan
6. Houston
I'm thinking
1.Louisville
2.Bama
3OSU
4.Michigan
5.Clemson
6.Stanford
7.Sparty
8.Wisconsin
9.Houston
10.Washington

USC looks awful, Clemson did nothing to jump anyone ahead of them(Louisville/FSU swap notwithstanding). And Louisville legit looked lie the best team in the country

Also with OU looking like a shit team this year, no way does Houston stay at 6, they'll fall especially after struggling with Cincinatti

HeySeuss

I'm thinking
1.Louisville
2.Bama
3OSU
4.Michigan
5.Clemson

USC looks awful, Clemson did nothing to jump anyone ahead of them(Louisville/FSU swap notwithstanding). And Louisville legit looked lie the best team in the country

I'd have a hard time buying Louisville going from 10 to 1 but I certainly wouldn't have any issues with it. I could see them landing at 2 though.

They got their win on the road. Michigan got theirs at home. And Notre Dame isn't great but they are better than Colorado. I would jump Sparty over Michigan if I were a coach

38-7 after the 1st quarter is bad enough for you to let a team who won by one score (to a lower ranked team) jump them and move up 8 spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom