• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

You're going to need to give us more than this, because I think almost everyone else is watching Wisconsin trip over their own dicks.

I have the LSU game on my tablet, but yeah.

UNC QB was thinking about throwing the ball away so he brought his arm back and forward in order to do so, then he changed his mind and dropped the ball. UGA defender took it back for a TD but replay ruled it was an incomplete pass. Could have gone either way, but was hilarious in real time.

Its fathers day this morning in Aus. I have a breakfast with my family, but just saw they are playing the Bama v USC game live so I'll miss it (miss the game, not the breakfast)!

They rarely ever play the Bama games here

See, this is why LSU is so bad every year.

Doing stupid shit like that, then when you get penalized, laughing and shrugging like you did nothing wrong.

Nah you fat fuck, you kinda did.

El_Chino

butter-fingers-ANIMATION.gif

Officially getting our asses kicked against A&M.

Receivers and Rosen clearly not on the same page, and it doesn't help the the O-Line is still coached to shit as ever. Two costly 3rd down defensive penalties have quickly led to TDs for A&M.

Edit: Add another sack. Fire everyone.

ag-my001

Just so I don't get too excited about this:

1) A&M has won big games to start the season before.
1b) Those teams we beat turned out to suck those years.
1c) We turned out to suck those years.
2) There's still plenty of time in this game left.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Also, how is UC Davis not blown out yet? We haven't had a major upset over a D1 FCS school since that game against pre-Harbaugh Stanford forever ago.

You think UCLA can afford Tom Herman?

Maybe we can use some of that Under Armor money
lolno, much better programs out there

One of the few times Rosen has a chance to breath, and he misses a pass he should have easily made. 3rd one this game.

One of the worst games I've seen them play.

ag-my001

UCLA open field tackling in mid-season form already.
I've been happy with that for A&M in the third quarter here. One of these days our defense will lock it down for an entire game. Still, it looks like last year's trend of defense improving as the game goes on will continue, and I'm fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom