• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1nch

Man Texas' oline seems to get run over every other play.

Foreman seems to have really good vision. 2 or 3 plays already that he's been able to change direction right in the middle of the scrum to get extra yds out of nothing.

You know...I don't know why I don't like Texas. I remember wanting them to win a few games....but I can't remember why. Maybe my life is a lie?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
You know...I don't know why I don't like Texas. I remember wanting them to win a few games....but I can't remember why. Maybe my life is a lie?

Early 00s Texas was easy to hate much like say Bama or Ohio St now. Think that hate has stuck around for many people.

Is one of your neighbors a Sooner? You don't even have to talk to them much, as their corruption and suckitude is wide reaching.

Is one of your neighbors a Sooner? You don't even have to talk to them much, as their corruption and suckitude is wide reaching.
To quote my mom who hates Oklahoma "Sooner shit than get off the pot." No idea why she hates them. I understand why she loathes Michigan. I get why she doesn't like Bama. But the hate for Oklahoma has always been hard for me to get a grip on.

To quote my mom who hates Oklahoma "Sooner shit than get off the pot." No idea why she hates them. I understand why she loathes Michigan. I get why she doesn't like Bama. But the hate for Oklahoma has always been hard for me to get a grip on.

Everything I have heard about your mom makes it sound like she is a wise woman and should be listened to.

She is just against evil and thinks stealing land is a dumb thing to celebrate.

h1nch

What's to like? Trash school in a trash state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom