• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
C1CO77jXUAAuDxZ.jpg

Kusagari

Lane does this shit every time.

They're going to run the ball like crazy in the second half and this will end up a blowout.

They basically spotted Washington a half and they still couldn't do anything.

Sulik2

Bama s play calling was hilariously bad that first half. They are getting 5 to 10 yards a carry when they go up the middle. You do that until Washington starts stopping it or you score a touchdown. Exactly what they did on their first drive.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
17-7 is hardly a blowout, but if you project based on the 1st half it can get ugly by the end.

Slowly spiral out to 34-14.

cdyhybrid

Lose the turnover battle and we're losing the game.

Take better care of the ball and force some of our own and we can get back in this.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Bama s play calling was hilariously bad that first half. They are getting 5 to 10 yards a carry when they go up the middle. You do that until Washington starts stopping it or you score a touchdown. Exactly what they did on their first drive.

Basically, yeah. They keep going on the pass and outside, thinking that Washington adjusted to interior defense, and they haven't yet.

DominoKid

Man what are they gonna do with the old Georgia Dome when the new one is done? Every time they show that overhead shot I just crack up at the absurdity of it all.

Draconian

I would be angry about the playcalling if it isn't the same thing we've done all season. Now I just feel kind of numb knowing that we're going to have negative plays on about every drive.

Lkr

That's Kiffin every game. Just wait until the second half when they put us to sleep ramming it down washingtons throat

Domino kid: demolishing it to build the parking lot for the new stadium

tebunker

Banned
Basically, yeah. They keep going on the pass and outside, thinking that Washington adjusted to interior defense, and they haven't yet.

Time for Bo to make Hay, even Josh can pound it too. Damien is more the edge runner but seriously get UW to play a tight 7 - 8 in the box with a single high safety. I think Lane was trying to get Jalen to recognize this more, thats when you go to Calvin or Ardarius.

Game is far from over though. UW is playing solid, it is clear they cannot run the ball though. They got a couple of runs but for the most it hasn't een good enough and that's the kind of stuff that leads to the NOT.

It will be extremely interesting to see how they repsond if Bama scores to open the half.

cdyhybrid

Man what are they gonna do with the old Georgia Dome when the new one is done? Every time they show that overhead shot I just crack up at the absurdity of it all.

Demolish it, I assume.

Time for Bo to make Hay, even Josh can pound it too. Damien is more the edge runner but seriously get UW to play a tight 7 - 8 in the box with a single high safety. I think Lane was trying to get Jalen to recognize this more, thats when you go to Calvin or Ardarius.

Game is far from over though. UW is playing solid, it is clear they cannot run the ball though. They got a couple of runs but for the most it hasn't een good enough and that's the kind of stuff that leads to the NOT.

It will be extremely interesting to see how they repsond if Bama scores to open the half.
Defense needs to bail us out.

Lkr

IIRC halftime with Michigan and FSU was similar, yes?
Yeah that game was far from over but this still turned into a good food discussion and then the game got good. If this one gets ugly I'm hoping another food discussion will spur on a comeback or something.

"Good stop" for the Washington D but now Bama is just gonna tee off on them inside their own 20 again lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom