• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkr

"We thought Michigan would dominate the line of scrimmage"

Well why the hell did you think that?
Edit: this thread needs more activity I can't be double posting in here lol

Can't wait to hear the media talk about how great jabrill peppers was at yet another position, bench warmer for a team that doesn't belong

Can't wait to hear the media talk about how great jail peppers was at yet another position, bench warmer for a team that doesn't belong

but michigan isnt in the playoffs?

Anyway, is anyone else annoyed with these official experts in the booth? They either never go against the refs on the field or they just offer nothing useful to the broadcast.

Edit: If anything, Michigan should have been flagged for offensive pass interference.

HeySeuss

but michigan isnt in the playoffs?

Anyway, is anyone else annoyed with these official experts in the booth? They either never go against the refs on the field or they just offer nothing useful to the broadcast.

I particularly liked the expert in the Tennessee game when there was a review of a fumble/forward pass. Annoucer asks the expert what he saw and he goes on to say the refs will be trying to figure out if his hand was empty while moving forward to see if it is a fumble or not. Well no shit thanks for that enlightenment...lol

I particularly liked the expert in the Tennessee game when there was a review of a fumble/forward pass. Annoucer asks the expert what he saw and he goes on to say the refs will be trying to figure out if his hand was empty while moving forward to see if it is a fumble or not. Well no shit thanks for that enlightenment...lol

I basically had the same thoughts. Like no shit dude, I'd hope they'd be doing at least the bare minimum of their jobs.

Then of course when they go on to make a BS call, they'll come in a few minutes later trying to justify the call or review.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The difference between college and NFL is the college qb gets praised for making that throw amd the NFL qb gets benched for missing that throw.

tebunker

Banned
http://bamahammer.com/2016/12/30/michigan-fans-losing-minds-jabrill-peppers-not-playing/

Daaaaamn, Michigan fans, act like you've been...

Oh, that's just how you guys act all the time. Carry on.

Yeah I can't believe Jabril didn't play, he should out there blocking those dline men, and he wouldn't blow that poorly called defense...

Ugh... fans of everything bug me right now...

And, god I wish UM would have beaten anOSU, I would have loved to see Alabama's dline against this UM Oline.

Yeah that was the joke
To be fair though Michigan's win over Penn State is impressive

Remains 2 b seen m8

Francois got a little greedy on that one but that was a bit of a strike. As much as it hurts to admit, FSU is a much better team than their W/L suggests.

Though, Miami probably should have been an L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom