• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an FSU student and a Noles fan, I will be rooting for Oregon in the championship game. They played one hell of game today. It would have been a lot closer though if not for those fumbles! #Qualityloss

I know it's late but i had to stop and eat dinner before making this
giphy.gif

Theres a stat:

@brdispatch 1m1 minute ago
Alabama either scored a TD (three times) or went three-and-out (four times) in its first-half possessions.

BlindRage

I could use a new car. Hopefully Mr. Mayhem raided the garage, too.
Somebody just said on Twitter, "when you selling the car" haha.

It's honestly not fair if it's legit and their only selling one of each. Some lucky motherfuckers out there if true.

Kevtones

Went to the game today. 70/30 in favor of Oregon fans. Great fun and closer than the score would indicate. The Noles definitely were outplayed but that string of turnovers let Oregon go vintage Oregon in a hurry.

Oregon fans are giant trolls. For a good chunk of the fourth quarter Oregon fans were doing tomahawk chants.

Also, Yaboosh, didn't we have an avatar bet?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Went to the game today. 70/30 in favor of Oregon fans. Great fun and closer than the score would indicate. The Noles definitely were outplayed but that string of turnovers let Oregon go vintage Oregon in a hurry.

Oregon fans are giant trolls. For a good chunk of the fourth quarter Oregon fans were doing tomahawk chants.

Also, Yaboosh, didn't we have an avatar bet?

Yes sir, waiting on you to give me my shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom