• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come back from 3 days in the States and everybody's banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
it's like a great big hammer peeked out from the sky, said "is bish gone" and when confirmed, WHAM WHAM WHAM like whack a mole.

I've been sleeping in airports

banned.jpg

The pimp hand has been busy

Triumph

Banned
I'm not banned. But if someone would like to make me an admin, I promise to ban lots of people for being stupid and having bad taste.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
wtf this wasn't an attempt to find a replacement for Hitokage

what's wrong with you people? when he logs in he's gonna be PISSED

Triumph

Banned
bishoptl said:
wtf this wasn't an attempt to find a replacement for Hitokage

what's wrong with you people? when he logs in he's gonna be PISSED
Que?

I been workin, buddy. I know about as much regarding all this as you do. Less, likely. I always feel it an appropriate time to push for Triumph adminship, however.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Come back from 3 days in the States and everybody's banned

You see, I gave up my adminship because I have mastered the power of telepathic VB3 control, I only need to see an objectional poster and bam! they're gone.

(retreats back into his safe little fantasy-world)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Hito, Evilore, and Bishop are now banned. FOREVER. TEH REAL NEO-GAF BEGINS NOW. Bishop's WWE spoilers from wrestling sites will be replaced with old recaps of WCW shows from 2000 and 2001...clearly the best era wrestling has ever seen.

Triumph

Banned
Lyte Edge said:
Hito, Evilore, and Bishop are now banned. FOREVER. TEH REAL NEO-GAF BEGINS NOW. Bishop's WWE spoilers from wrestling sites will be replaced with old recaps of WCW shows from 2000 and 2001...clearly the best era wrestling has ever seen.
I'd like to add that Lyte Edge has now been banned, and I will reign as Supreme Overlord Admin for all of eternity. My first act will be to delete the pesky and useless Gaming Forum.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
bishoptl said:
not angry, just tired and confused

Yeah, the US will do that to you.

Every now and then I just walk around asking "How in the hell did they elect this guy?" about any random politician.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
try spending four hours in O'Hare listening to CNN AIrport edition droning on and on about:

- hurricanes
- gay NJ governors
- vets against Kerry
- Bush's war record
- cats

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER

Lyte Edge

Raoul Duke said:
I'd like to add that Lyte Edge has now been banned, and I will reign as Supreme Overlord Admin for all of eternity. My first act will be to delete the pesky and useless Gaming Forum.

You forget your place. You are just the puppet Supreme Overlord Admin; I run everything from the Gaming-Age Secret Shadow Society super-hidden forum.

Well, I was banned while you were gone, Bishop. Thankfully, it was only for a day. However, I have no doubts that if I were still banned by the time you came back, you would have done the honors of unbanning me.

W3RD.

Okay, I think this thread has just about run it's course.

(nobody post after this, because it's really locked. You just can't see it)

Lyte Edge

ERROR MACRO IS BANNED.

Wait...this thread is shadow-locked...I AM TEH BANNED TOO

this is teh dumb i stop now

Yes, but Mike Works lives in the East, no? I was referring to him.

But don't be too smug there, Bishop. Some San Franciscan clouds may venture North some day.

Mike Works said:
Hahaha, I live in the same city as bishop, genius.

Oh man, I was under the impression that you lived in the Eastern part of Canada.

WOW I MUST BE REALLY FUCKING DUMB BECAUSE I CANT KEEP PRECISE TRACK OF PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET.

Come on, Mike. Don't be an ass.

explodet

bishoptl said:
try spending four hours in O'Hare listening to CNN AIrport edition droning on and on about:

- hurricanes
- gay NJ governors
- vets against Kerry
- Bush's war record
- cats

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER
Oh man, dude.
O'Hare is the purgatory of airports, and cable news is its eternal muzak.

Error Macro said:
Oh man, I was under the impression that you lived in the Eastern part of Canada.

WOW I MUST BE REALLY FUCKING DUMB BECAUSE I CANT KEEP PRECISE TRACK OF PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET.

Come on, Mike. Don't be an ass.
Dude, am I not the biggest Vancouver Canucks homer on the board? Do I not always mention about how we have the olympics? How the hell did you think I was from the east?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Not only did I not get banned, but I traded Mike Works some "baseball" cards that featured animals getting crushed to death for this nifty new tag.

Ninja Scooter said:
don't tell me the East coast/West coast war is just hitting Canada. You guys are always 10 years behind!
Haven't you heard? There's a national turf war going on between The Couv and T-Dot, yo

Mike Works said:
Dude, am I not the biggest Vancouver Canucks homer on the board? Do I not always mention about how we have the olympics? How the hell did you think I was from the east?

Sorry bro, I didn't really pick up on any of that stuff.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Mike Works said:
Haven't you heard? There's a national turf war going on between The Couv and T-Dot, yo
r_ryder_i.jpg

Winona Ryder flashes gang signals at the paparazzi shortly before busting a cap, yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom