• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Commercials for the new Wario Ware Made in ORE + introduction movie

Masked Man

I said wow
It's funny: I thought the "ORE" meant Wario, but that just shows how little I knew about this game until now. Looks AWESOME. It seems to give you quite a bit of freedom, which is cool.

Even so, hopefully we get the WiiWare version as well.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Masked Man said:
It's funny: I thought the "ORE" meant Wario, but that just shows how little I knew about this game until now. Looks AWESOME. It seems to give you quite a bit of freedom, which is cool.

Even so, hopefully we get the WiiWare version as well.

I would think you'd get both, the Wiiware version has about as many original wario ware games in it as the DS one does.

sprsk

Guled said:
holy shit this game looks awesome, but whats the difference between the wiiware and ds version?

DS has 90 games plus game making abilities and store and pretty much everything.

Wiiware has an extra 90 games plus the ability to download stuff and play games on your TV.

Guled

sprsk said:
DS has 90 games plus game making abilities and store and pretty much everything.

Wiiware has an extra 90 games plus the ability to download stuff and play games on your TV.
so the wiiware has 180 games and the ability to play the games people make on ds, but it you can't make games for it? Can you play other games ppl make on either version (kinda like LBP)?

sprsk

Guled said:
so the wiiware has 180 games and the ability to play the games people make on ds, but it you can't make games for it? Can you play other games ppl make on either version (kinda like LBP)?

No, only 90.

So if you have both you get a total 180 games.

fernoca

Yeah..I've been seeing the title here and there and never suspected it was a WarioWare game just that it has a similar style/look...

eXistor

Looks amazing, but that typical WW-style art is just gonna get lost in the mix when it releases outside of Japan.

OMG, the drawing and music by humming thing is incredible! :O

Its like plastering Mario paint with Wario Ware, but even better!

Day fucking 1 for me!

The dick video :lol :lol We knew it was inevitable.

Valtor

Banned
So, to recap :

DSi :
90 games
You can make some
You can download some (sort by rating? sort by popular?)

Wiiware :
90 different games
You can download some (the ones made for DSi?)
You cannot make some

Is that it? It doesn't seem to make sense to me....

swerve

Valtor said:
So, to recap :

DSi :
90 games
You can make some
You can download some (sort by rating? sort by popular?)

Wiiware :
90 different games
You can download some (the ones made for DSi?)
You cannot make some

Firstly: not just DSi, all DSes.

Both games have the same downloads each week, from famous people, nintendo, and the contest winners.

The default games on each are different, but neither version have much to write home about. It's all about making your own games on the DS, and then sending them to the Wii and playing with your mates.

markot said:
So, can you put entire 'chapters' together and play them, or is it just 1 at a time?
You can. You can actually arrange all of the games you've made, traded, and downloaded into five categories, and if you want, you can choose to play each category of games, which will all get mixed up. So if you want to, you can create a whole chapter of themed games.

You can make as many games as you want, you can save something like 90 on a single cart.

Oh!

I made another two games! You can see the first one, "Big Break", at wired.com.

And the second one, "Gun Safety," is at YouTube.

Based on this dynamic duo:

2569104723_0c7d8c376c.jpg

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Wow. This game looks way too good. I really, really want a US version. =|

Ive seen the games people are doing :O Pixel artists are incredible. The hentai ones :O:lol
Oh shit! this is nintendo's little big planet, but with microgames.

Day 1!

Top Bottom