• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Company of heros!!!

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
Wondering if there's any interest in some game play between gaffers. Please post your game name here if interested as well as when you might be playing.

Druz

Can someone change the title so that it doesn't look like an enthusiastic 10 year old wrote it?

phinious

Count me in, Im a noob having just bought the game over christmas. If anyone wants to play Im up for it! I think my steam account name is either Desdichado or desdichado. I will check when I get home from work.

I am only just passed the part in the campaign where you have to hold the hill for 30 minutes. HOLLY crap was that hard. had to restart the level on easy to beat it ;(

Count me in! I just recently got the game though so I'll be playing some CPU matches and watching videos to get up to speed so I'm not dead weight on the team. Any recommendations on a good starting faction to learn? That is if there is one that is any friendlier to beginners than the others that are. I will be available on weekday nights (EST) after work, but mostly on weekends for any long extended play sessions. Drop me some friend invites on steam, my nickname there is the same as here: JakOfTheShadows. I look forward to playing with you guys in the future.

Top Bottom