• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Screenshot thread 2021 |OT|

dr guildo

Man, thanks for sharing! I've forgot how great Uncharted 4 looked!

Yeah, same for me, I was watching my UC4 shots album on FLickr, and I was completely blown away by the graphics. I had to post them to share the works and love of ND for the games they are making !

Sundered | PS4 | What a game, tight gameplay, looks like an anime !
39195950045_51cc0a43a7_k.jpg

39195949615_29724f3375_k.jpg

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Don't know how to post HDR screenshots but a pic of a gamerunning in HDR should be ok :D Seriously, the lighting in UC4 is incredible and iI've finished it many times before.
Shame how much oneplus compresses the shots
Q85WBwR.jpeg

Last edited:

intbal

Syndicate | Xbox 360 (played on Xbox One X)

syndicate2.png

Gaf: Why are you posting this busted old game?
Me: Because I just recently acquired my first 4K monitor, and you need that to make 4k screenshots on Xbox One X. Of course, I downsampled the image to post it here. And Xbox Screenshot function is just as bad as the Xbox Game DVR (washes out everything, I don't know why). Also, because I just resumed playing this from where I quit a few months ago. It's natively 720p, which scales perfectly 3x3 to 4K.

I finished Uncharted Lost Legacy twice. No way does that game looks so crisp sharp, something is off here with these screenshots. Look at TLOU2 in comparison. It comes out years later and Lost Legacy looks sharper and more detailed?

Last edited:

dr guildo

I finished Uncharted Lost Legacy twice. No way does that game looks so crisp sharp, something is off here with these screenshots. Look at TLOU2 in comparison. It comes out years later and Lost Legacy looks sharper and more detailed?
My LostLegacy shots were from Pro version@1080p, supersampling is enabled in this condition.

Uncharted : Lost Legacy | No cinematic
49816005398_3af330c469_k.jpg

49816570896_941bf02d06_k.jpg

GuinGuin

Banned

Looks at my screens. Both are incredibly sharp and detailed. Rift Apart and Forbidden West both both them away but given how much of a transformational leap PS5 is that's to be expected

Top Bottom