• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Top one for sure. Pay attention to the blown out detail in the pants on Sabrewulf and the completely missing grid in the upper corners.

That said, that XB1 sharpen filter is wretched. Hopefully MS fixes that post haste, needs to die in a fire.

Regiruler

What's the spoiler policy for this thread? I want to take some shots of W101's gorgeous final boss fight, but it's naturally spoiler-ish. The game has been out for months and isn't super story-centric, can I assume anyone who cared deeply about the story has already played it?

What's the spoiler policy for this thread? I want to take some shots of W101's gorgeous final boss fight, but it's naturally spoiler-ish. The game has been out for months and isn't super story-centric, can I assume anyone who cared deeply about the story has already played it?

Please don't. I'm about 3/4ths of the way through the game now.

Timu

Top one for sure. Pay attention to the blown out detail in the pants on Sabrewulf and the completely missing grid in the upper corners.

That said, that XB1 sharpen filter is wretched. Hopefully MS fixes that post haste, needs to die in a fire.
It's really odd because RGB Full works on 360, PS3 and PS4 but for X1 it's a pain to use even though it's suppose to be for my monitor.:/

It's really odd because RGB Full works on 360, PS3 and PS4 but for X1 it's a pain to use even though it's suppose to be for my monitor.:/

If I had to guess, it's an intentional choice to make games "pop" more under typical store lighting conditions, just like "dynamic" mode on your average television.

It's a disgusting choice though because at least with a TV you get to turn it off when you get home.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Which looks better? Note I game on a PC monitor.

ibcT1frRo9ehP0.png

iN5mjT8768M3C.png

Limited. Lots of lost detail on Full and the added contrast accentuates aliasing.

haikira

For the images that are spoilers, just provide a link rather than use the image tags. I'm pretty sure that's how it's been done on other screenshot threads.

dr guildo

BbAVFRzIMAApc46.jpg:orig

BbAU6LCIQAAJZUI.jpg:orig

Ba5Eu_bIgAANbDu.jpg:orig

Ba4bJufIMAAwYI5.jpg:orig

Ba4bZkOIYAAjgNB.jpg:orig

Ba5xMn7IAAEgqvc.jpg:orig

Ba5ro9VIAAACCS7.jpg:orig

Ba5woF6IEAANaOT.jpg:orig

Ba5vp9rIMAAXy01.jpg:orig

BawCElbIMAAhCG3.jpg:orig

BawDALOIIAAOBIj.jpg:orig

BawFDA1IcAEKmvP.jpg:orig

BawHqKDIUAAbd-B.jpg:orig

BawItmpIUAEnMO-.jpg:orig

BawK1QTIEAA5xLD.jpg:orig

BawLeJMIIAEk6Eh.jpg:orig

BawU9HtIcAAq519.jpg:orig

BawYybXIUAIMFYp.jpg:orig

BawnUKrIEAA7CUn.jpg:orig

Bawnnc8IIAAbs61.jpg:orig

Ba4e8WhIEAAmk_C.jpg:orig

Easily the best looking game I've ever played. That's incredible the work GuerillaGames have accomplished in both technical and art direction areas. During my playtime through the game, I can't walk more than 10m without taking a screenshot, I'm so impressed at every corner, it's simply astonishing, my eyes are crying all along, so beautiful and powerful.
I would like to acknowledge the work of guerilla by posting these pictures that are far from doing justice to the game. On my plasma Panny, lighting are so georgeous, it's like having a real electric bulb lighted right before you, I have difficulty sustaining the look, so bright... GG are monsters !

Easily the best looking game I've ever played. That's incredible the work GuerillaGames have accomplished in both technical and art direction areas. During my playtime through the game, I can't walk more than 10m without taking a screenshot, I'm so impressed at every corner, it's simply astonishing, my eyes are crying all along, so beautiful and powerful.
I would like to acknowledge the work of guerilla by posting these pictures that are far from doing justice to the game. On my plasma Panny, lighting are so georgeous, it's like having a real electric bulb lighted right before you, I have difficulty sustaining the look, so bright... GG are monsters !

Nice pics.. Just wondering.. do you have your PS4 set to limited or full rgb?

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
11288554996_4d3fd490ab_o.png

11288565586_d15ff76d46_o.png

11288626193_a39ced49d0_o.png

I love doing environment shots in this game, especially with the custom weather cheat.

Pjsprojects

[IMG said:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7417/11288565586_d15ff76d46_o.png[/IMG]

11288626193_a39ced49d0_o.png

I love doing environment shots in this game, especially with the custom weather cheat.

srunning shots, weather cheat???

dr guildo

WiiU shots seem very clean, and Mario3Dworld looks gorgeous... Does the console have a screen capture system ala PS4 or something ?

The Cave (Wii U eShop, demo)
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01356.jpg

WiiU_screenshot_TV_01356.jpg

Tried this out tonight for the first time. Seems like it might be good fun.

WiiU shots seem very clean, and Mario3Dworld looks gorgeous... Have the console a screen capture system ala PS4 or something ?

Whenever you hit the home button (provided the game allows it) a screenshot is taken of the TV picture and the Game Pad picture which you can upload to various sites using the Wii U browser. I'm pretty sure it's a grab from the framebuffer, but I'm less knowledgeable on that aspect.

dr guildo

Whenever you hit the home button (provided the game allows it) a screenshot is taken of the TV picture and the Game Pad picture which you can upload to various sites using the Wii U browser. I'm pretty sure it's a grab from the framebuffer, but I'm less knowledgeable on that aspect.

Ok, this explains that, thx for the reply.
294576.gif

Top Bottom