• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cooking hamburgers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason

I don't usually like hamburgers, but today Mary Ellen bought a George Foreman Grill and she wanted to try it out for dinner tonight. She did all the cooking, but let me tell you she looked so beautiful when she cooked. I told her I loved her and she said she loved me too so I thought about kissing her but we decided to wait until we’re ready.

So the crazy thing is: about halfway through cooking the burgers, the grill started to spark! We thought it was going to catch on fire, but luckily we put the fire out with water. It made a lot of steam and Mary Ellen laughed so I took 30 pictures and I’ll put them in this thread as soon as I can because she’s the most beautiful girl in the world and I love her.

Anyway, she finished up the burgers on the regular grill, and they were really good. I think I might actually like hamburgers now just because Mary Ellen makes them taste so good. Awesome.

So does anybody else like hamburgers?

oli.jpg

Ferrio

Banned
That picture is an instant classic.

So I guess it's photoshop little miss into as many pictures as possible time!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
damnit. I thought I was gonna get an oppurtunity to discuss the greatness of the george forman grill. which is great.

fart

Savant
looks like she's praying to the magazine that ferrio doesn't eat her. you know because he's FAT, AM I RITE?

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
fart said:
looks like she's praying to the magazine that ferrio doesn't eat her. you know because he's FAT, AM I RITE?

DUDE THAT'S ENDUST.

Lots of people have prayed to Endust, I still ate them.

ALL WE FATTIEST DO IS EAT PEOPLE AND FRIES AND CREAM PUFFS WTF OH HEY YEAH I'LL EAT THAT EXTRA PIZZA.

Mason

Socreges said:
I feel like I've been ripped off.

Mine didn't have awesome pictures, though!

LOL, I already had this halfway typed when I saw your post in that one thread, hence why I said something like, "I'm glad you said it so I don't have to."

But I decided to finish it and post it anyway.

Mason

Well my mom made me come home for the night but I couldn't stand being away from Mary Ellen, so I logged into her webcam to see what she was up to. I can't believe my eyes, look what she was doing!!

maryellencam.jpg

I guess she had to get it from somewhere, but I am seriously mad!

fart

Savant
Lambtron said:
DUDE THAT'S ENDUST.

Lots of people have prayed to Endust, I still ate them.

ALL WE FATTIEST DO IS EAT PEOPLE AND FRIES AND CREAM PUFFS WTF OH HEY YEAH I'LL EAT THAT EXTRA PIZZA.
MORE CUSHIN FOR THE PUSHIN

Phoenix

Ominous Voice: It is the broodwich! Forged in darkness from wheat harvested in hell's half acre, baked by Beelzebub, slathered with mayonaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chickens forced into sauce by the hands of a one-eyed madman; Cheese, boiled from the rancid teat of a fanged cow, layered with six hundred and sixty six separate meats from an animal that has maggots for blood!
Master Shake: I tasted mustard.
Voice: Yeah, Dijon mustard.
Shake: Well, how come no bacon?
Voice: Bacon is extra!
Shake: You call this a sandwich? You don't have bacon on it!
Voice: There are no swine evil enough to sacrifice upon a bed of evil. and lettuce. BED OF EVIL AND LETTUCE!!!

calder

I have no idea what this thread is about, and as a result the hilarity it's inducing in others kinda pisses me off. :\

Willco

Hollywood Square
calder said:
I have no idea what this thread is about, and as a result the hilarity it's inducing in others kinda pisses me off. :\

You need to read Olimario's threads. One where he announces his undying love for his new girlfriend and the one that's not too far down about his creepy neighbor aka stupid excuse to brag about his girlfriend.

Hilarity ensued!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom