• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cooking hamburgers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrylamid

pollo said:
now we need a bathtub, an angry mom, and a maid to add to that picture
... and Pikmin and maybe the sister from the fake Olimario@E3-pic.
And Blinx; Blinx is always good.
And Kirby --- well, maybe not; Kirby is only starting to be good after 60 hours...

Mason

There was also an earlier "which restaurant should I go to" thread where he somehow managed to refrain from directly mentioning his girlfriend, but made it clear in so many ways that he was looking for a place for the two of them to go eat.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
mightynine said:
So, do you think we'll be invited to the wedding? When they're ready of course.

Do you take this woman as your lawful wedded wife?

GA Crowd in back: "FHUTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Mason

Hey guys, just thought I'd keep you updated. Tonight Mary Ellen and I went to eat at Maricano's, a local Italian restaurant. Italian food gives Mary Ellen the shits but I thought it was cute how she farted all night while we played Pikmin together.

Also, we had a big milestone tonight; we finally held hands. I was afraid it might be too soon, but it just sort of happened. I didn't wear any gloves so I hope she doesn't get any cooties.

BTW, my new diet is working out great. I was picking up my lunch for the next week at Subway when guess who was outside? Jared Fogle (pic below)! He was shooting a commercial or something and I happened to walk behind the camera. Seeing Jared reminded me of Mary Ellen and how hot she is. I can't wait to see her again; it's been almost 15 minutes since I left her house and my heart is aching already.

subway.jpg

So, is anybody else on a diet?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I miss the funny in this thread, I think it just comes off as incredibly and pointlessly mean. Are we all still in highschool or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom