• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We continue to play like this against Chile/Panama. We are gonna have big problems.

Passing was terrible at points.
Corona was so selfish and terrible even if scored, it has to be said.
Herrera has to think before he passes.
Guardado was sloppy as hell
Oribe made Hirivn look like his passing was poor, but he doesn't have the pace to keep up with him.
Nilo has decline, he used to be a better defender
Chuy Corona did go until that last minute chance
Molina did better then Corona, but he still left spaces open
Chicharito was caring more about matching Borgetti then helping us win.

Osorio please learn how we played being down, it was a panic Mexico and it was Risky as hell

Kevyt

We continue to play like this against Chile/Panama. We are gonna have big problems.

Oribe made Hirivn look like his passing was poor, but he doesn't have the pace to keep up with him.

Osorio please learn how we played being down, it was a panic Mexico and it was Risky as hell

Pretty much!

I hope the team comes around I:

mozfan12

Banned

I think once we play an on form striker or someone on a good day, we won't be able to come back. I remember Chile had 13 chances in just the first half against us in San Diego.

I think once we play an on form striker or someone on a good day, we won't be able to come back. I remember Chile had 13 chances in just the first half against us in San Diego.

If we face Argentina. Messi would whip the floor with us with his passing.

God if Di Maria comes back...

hom3land

Really curious what it would take for Mexican fans to be punished. Every game there is something. Was really classy throwing beer at the Venezuelan players celebrating their goal.

Great game earlier with two fantastic goals. Copa delivers again.

I think I'm going to skip Cavani's endless fails and watch GSW whup Lebron instead.

smoothj

Tickets bought. Going to Levis on Saturday. My brother lives in Oakland and I'm flying out to visit him. Just worked out perfectly. Wish me luck haha.

I was at the Chile game here in SD two weeks back. Hoping for a great game.

v1lla21

Tickets bought. Going to Levis on Saturday. My brother lives in Oakland and I'm flying out to visit him. Just worked out perfectly. Wish me luck haha.

Meetup for carne asada time.

So I'm walking out the stadium and a dude takes out his dick and starts pissing into the trash can right in front of the cops. Lol.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby

So annoyed because I could have gotten free seats but I have a wedding to go to. :/ Was great seeing US-Colombia there though.

Did the Chilean anthem get cut off?

Usually all Anthems are cut off since they're pretty long. But some teams continue singing even after the music stops.

It's actually pretty epic. Especially how the stadiums sounded during the last World Cup with all the fans singing.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Usually all Anthems are cut off since they're pretty long. But some teams continue singing even after the music stops.

It's actually pretty epic. Especially how the stadiums sounded during the last World Cup with all the fans singing.

Haiti has the shortest

i think its like 8 bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom