• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand what Wood got the yellow for.

Is it confirmed? I saw a direct red to Jones and the yellow was for the ecuatorian dude.

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Ok, congrats USA. You truly deserve this.

Ecuador has been so shit that I'm actually glad they are out.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Weak ass punch/push with closed fist or whatever it doesn't matter. You don't do that.
I'm fine with the red.

I don't have Unimas.

Lack of authentic Mexican food and only Telemundo, the negatives of living in a white as fuck city :(

Really? It should be a standard over the air channel.

devilhawk

All I know is that a flying kick to the face is a yellow. The love tap that grazes a guy's cheek is a red. I'm going to learn this soccer thing real quick.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Even with the Angel of Mary out hurt, Argentina was going to clobber either of these teams. Semis still feels amazing.

My house is going to be divided for that game. Wife and son will be wearing the albiceleste and I'll put on my USA jersey.
We didn't beat Venezuela yet.

mozfan12

Banned
Gonna be a little bit more pressure on Mexico now, I can't even begin to imagine the reaction of the Mexican press and fans if we don't beat Chile on Saturday and the US makes it to semis.

Wow, U.S. dropping players like flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom