• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

8WoqNAM.jpg

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
Osorio should have played layun in his natural position and started Reyes.

This is probably the worst I've seen the Mexican team play in recent history. I'm use to the disappointment by now, but.... that defense..(is non-existent)

The semis should be fun at least.

edit: Credit to Chile for exposing them.

Thank God we are being expose at the actual level we are at. Bad coach decisions all tournament(except Uruguay match), lack of team work in Mid, terrible Defense, and a lack of teamwork. Tuca would've done better today with the defense.

Congrats Chile, showing that team work. Good luck against Colombia.

At least now Mexico fans can stop talking Smack. Our team 22 undefeated streak was a really really false indication of strength.

Thank God we are being expose at the actual level we are at. Bad coach decisions all tournament(except Uruguay match), lack of team work in Mid, terrible Defense, and a lack of teamwork. Tuca would've done better today with the defense.

At least now Mexico fans can stop talking Smack. Our team 22 undefeated streak was a really really false indication of strength.
As soon as I saw all those long balls in the beggining of the game I knew we were in trouble.

SalvaPot

Yep, our defense is paper and Chile is just cleaning its nose with it.

I honestly hope they don't fire Corona over this, he was doing a good job until now and he deserves a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom