• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

I know some can't stand Univision Announcer Pablo Ramirez.... But I love listening to him, even though I don't know Spanish.

But what is up with Univision, first they mixed up their commentators with different ones doing a half each..... but now they don't use Ramirez for most of these Copa games... I know he was used for the MLS *Classico* recently... but I just wonder what is up? Anyone know anything?

Nerokis

It's not a dive if it's a legit foul. This goes back to the "no era penal" shit where overselling = dive = no foul. Not how it works.

It's not a dive if it's a legit foul. This goes back to the "no era penal" shit where overselling = dive = no foul. Not how it works.

Wait...so what's the definition of dive?

I didn't say it wasn't a foul. He went down (embellished) not because of the foul. Selling a foul by falling down imo is a dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom