• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... next round has several differents outcomes.
If Peru can tie against Brazil they have chances as long as Ecuador don't rape Haiti.

brau

Wearing my Mexico jersey and will go out somewhere for dinner and enjoy the game. I am hoping its a fun match.

Disxo

I got an honest question, with all the clusterfuck that Is happening in Venezuela, has the national football team been afected by it?

Kinda worried 😓

I got an honest question, with all the clusterfuck that Is happening in Venezuela, has the national football team been afected by it?

Kinda worried 😓
Big time. Some players retired, don't get pay, lots of stuff man. Lots of protest going on.

It's unfortunate how Venezuela is in a state of turmoil. Rondon (and I'm sure all players)even perfer to keep a low profile so that is family isn't attacked or robbed back home.

Disxo

Damn...that is unfortunate for the team and the country, tbh I thought the government would put some money into it like they did with Pastor Maldonado to avoid getting worse.

Still, I hope they put a worthy fight for their people.

Big time. Some players retired, don't get pay, lots of stuff man. Lots of protest going on.

It's unfortunate how Venezuela is in a state of turmoil. Rondon (and I'm sure all players)even perfer to keep a low profile so that is family isn't attacked or robbed back home.

At this point I fully expect at least one Venezuelan player to ask for political asylum and staying in the US similar to how Cuban soccer players do it everytime they play in America. I mean, what's stopping them? If I was starving to death I'd sure as hell try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom