• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
What an embarrassment.

What happened to the Colombia that played in the World Cup? Why the fuck is James benched?

What an embarrassment.

What happened to the Colombia that played in the World Cup? Why the fuck is James benched?

There's only one person from the main team in the field right now. Pekerman is trying out new players. Most are fresh faces that have never worn the colombian shirt.

Who won USA - PAR?

pmtpNKj.jpg

Well they're gonna regret that decision!

How? Colombia literally can't get eliminated. This is the right time to do this. If we face Brazil and lose, we would've faced them eventually.

But once another DT tried that, Luis Alvarez. We got beat by Brazil 9 - 0 that time. Crazy...

How? Colombia literally can't get eliminated. This is the right time to do this. If we face Brazil and lose, we would've faced them eventually.

But once another DT tried that, Luis Alvarez. We got beat by Brazil 9 - 0 that time. Crazy...

Yeah but its better to play Brazil OR Argentina, and not Brazil AND Argentina

Niks

Man, this is embarrassing. What a shit decision by peckerman. It's OK to try new players but don't change the whole team ffs

Tagyhag

Fuck, all the sweeter. We lose? Doesn't matter, we're used to it. We win? We make history.

I'm not even worried about Argentina. We usually beat their A game in tournaments (usually).

In the last 14 tourney or qualifying matches against Argentina, Colombia has won....Twice.

Argentina? 9 times.

These commentators keep telling me that Costa Rica hasn't beaten Argentina since June of 1980.

So I'm witnessing something which literally hasn't happened since before I was born.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
These commentators keep telling me that Costa Rica hasn't beaten Argentina since June of 1980.

So I'm witnessing something which literally hasn't happened since before I was born.

Yup, this is a huge deal for them.

Putting in Cuadrado now. Seem to be a bit more serious won't be surprised to see Hames make a short appearance

I might be mistaken, but do they even have a sub left at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom