• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Could F-Zero GX be next line for Xbox Live?

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
With the recent announcement of Super Monkey Balls Enhanced for Xbox, plus this.......

KyotoMecca said:
Any more. It is all good now. Trust me. You will hear news soon (could be next week, could be in two months) that many of you will be ecstatic about and many critics will nod in approval.

Good this mean....F-ZeroGX Championship Edition for Xbox Live?

OMFG PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

Kyota-san spill the beans already playa playa pliznaya!!!

mj1108

222804_lg.jpg

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Will a franchise owned by Nintendo end up on Xbox?

What exactly posessed you to suggest this? Does your IQ exceed your shoe size?

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Why is this so impossible to imagine? Remember

"AHAHAHAHAHA......Square and Enix merging? LOLOLOLOL you gotta be fucking kidding me dude! That'll NEVER happen"

or...

"Sega making games for the PS2? :lol :lol :lol whatever you're smoking homie, PLEASE...I beg of you...give me some! That's some good shit right there! Don't hold you're fucking breath dude...Osama Bin Laden will be president of the United States before we'll see any Sega games of the PS2!"

Or....

"Sega and Nintendo working together on a racing game? *spits out drink*....stay off them drugs man....seriously. Hell will freeze over before that happends."

or.....

"Sega using Xbox hardware? Stop being delusional. Fucking moron"

All three of these things happened. And everyone saying they wouldn't, got 0wn3d!!!!!!!!

GDGF

Soothsayer
That drunk bastard!

(hey, you posted again. Look guy, Nintendo owns F Zero. Ain't gonna happen, and arguing that it is will make you look silly )

Sinatar

isamu said:
Why is this so impossible to imagine? Remember "AHAHAHAHAHA......Square and Enix merging? LOLOLOLOL you gotta be fucking kidding me dude! That'll NEVER happen?"

Or....

"Sega and Nintendo working together on a racing game? *spits out drink*....stay off them drugs man....seriously. Hell will freeze over before that happends."

or.....

"Sega using Xbox hardware? Stop being delusional. Fucking moron"

All three of these things happened. And everyone saying they wouldn't, got 0wn3d!!!!!!!!

F-Zero is owned by NINTENDO. Its as likely to appear on Xbox as Mario or Zelda are. Sega has ZERO say in it. Putz.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Sega is a third party. This is funny stuff BTW. You can really see who's knowledge of the industry is stuck at the sponge level :)

isamu

Schafer said:
F-Zero is owned by NINTENDO. Its as likely to appear on Xbox as Mario or Zelda are. Sega has ZERO say in it. Putz.

And so is the Super Monkey Balls franchise.
And so is the Turok franchise.

0wN3d.

GDGF

Soothsayer
What the hell. Those franchises are not nor were they ever owned by Nintendo. Are you posting drunk?

AniHawk

I know a secret guys.

Made you look!

But no, really:

Made you look again!

Edit:
He aint being serious guys.

Sinatar

isamu said:
And so is the Super Monkey Balls franchise.
And so is the Turok franchise.

0wN3d.

My. Head.

Monkey Ball = Owned by Sega
Turok = Owned by Acclaim

A game appearing on a platform, even an exclusive one is not necessarily a franchise owned by that platforms parent corporation.

I can't believe I am even debating this with someone so god damned clueless.

Chrono

Banned
Schafer said:
My. Head.

Turok = Owned by Acclaim

A game appearing on a platform, even an exclusive one is not necessarily a franchise owned by that platforms parent corporation.

I actually feel sorry for you. :lol

Shinobi

isamu said:
With the recent announcement of Super Monkey Balls Enhanced for Xbox, plus this.......

Good this mean....F-ZeroGX Championship Edition for Xbox Live?

OMFG PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

Kyota-san spill the beans already playa playa pliznaya!!!

:lol :lol :lol This thread is even funnier after the "Monkey Ball/Sega's betrayed our chilrden" debacle. I'm pretty sure Isamu's just taking the piss...either way, Bush and Chirac will make love on Capitol Hill before this happens.

On a semi-related note, some F-Zero cartoon is starting up this Saturday on Fox Kids.

Trevelyon

GUYS! GUYS! I know why Starfox has been delayed into next year!

Namco are prepping a Phantom port!!

NOS KIDDING! ITS SO TRUS HAHA NINTENDO AM LOSIN FRANCHISE LEFT & RIGHT

Socreges

Banned
The full post was:

Subject: Nothing is wrong with Sega

"Any more. It is all good now. Trust me. You will hear news soon (could be next week, could be in two months) that many of you will be ecstatic about and many critics will nod in approval."

Who's madder? isamu or Kyoto?

(psst. isamu is kidding, btw)

Socreges said:
The full post was:

Subject: Nothing is wrong with Sega

"Any more. It is all good now. Trust me. You will hear news soon (could be next week, could be in two months) that many of you will be ecstatic about and many critics will nod in approval."

Who's madder? isamu or Kyoto?

(psst. isamu is kidding, btw)

okay

M3wThr33

Banned
On the internet you hear all the text in your own voice. It takes skill to make sarcasm known.
Where you get kicks out of fooling some of us, you actually just failed at communicating enough sarcasm.

XS+

Banned
On a semi-related note, some F-Zero cartoon is starting up this Saturday on Fox Kids.
It's been on Japan TV for months, it's pretty wack.
(It's all about Transformers Superlink baby! Unicron is BACK!!)

Gchaime

I wonder how many other MB's are going to link this thread in their ''F-Zero rumoured to appear on Xbox''-threads.

Furthermore I wonder when this rumour will be first reported in the mainstream gamesmedia.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Schafer said:
My. Head.

Turok = Owned by Acclaim

I notice isamu hasn't responded since the above post...

Deku Tree

I have no interest in watching a bunch of freaks on XBL win every race in 15 seconds using the flying trick in GX. NOT INTERESTED.

Top Bottom