• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Could F-Zero GX be next line for Xbox Live?

The level of ignorance displayed by Sega fans on the GAF as of late has been.... well let's just say I'm so glad I've learned to move on.

xsarien

daedsiluap
isamu said:
Why is this so impossible to imagine?

Because F-Zero is still a NINTENDO property. Why would Nintendo help sell XBoxes?

Think, man. THINK.

"Sega making games for the PS2? whatever you're smoking homie, PLEASE...I beg of you...give me some! That's some good shit right there! Don't hold you're fucking breath dude...Osama Bin Laden will be president of the United States before we'll see any Sega games of the PS2!"

Or....

"Sega and Nintendo working together on a racing game? *spits out drink*....stay off them drugs man....seriously. Hell will freeze over before that happends."

or.....

"Sega using Xbox hardware? Stop being delusional. Fucking moron"

Nonsense. The first was suggested after Sega killed the Dreamcast, so it became likely; the second was suggested well after Sega had gone 3rd party, and Sega had delivered at least two successful games to the Gamecube. Not to mention that Nintendo was still high on their collaboration deals with outside companies, Sega included. The third? Why the hell not? They announced TriForce and Chihiro almost simultaneously.

Meier

MightyHedgehog said:
Heh. Somehow, I think all of the effort in this thread is wasted... Come on, people. He's got to be fucking around.

In the case of isamu, it's pretty clear he is not.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
01-Kilroy-seinfield.jpg

"You're crazy!"

Besides, Xbox can't even do 60 fps lol.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
cybamerc said:
Xbox has the dumbest audience in gaming.

But Tommy Tallarico said there are no Xbox fanboys, just Nintendo fanboys!

isamu said:
And so is the Super Monkey Balls franchise.
And so is the Turok franchise.

0wN3d.

:lol

Thanks for the early laugh. This thread rocks

DCX

DCX
vivian2505200318303.jpg

This just in Microsoft has completed the trade of the century. In a bold swift move, MS has traded the rights to HALO to Nintendo for the rights of Super Monkey Ball/Turok/NBA Jam and the real star of the trade...Beach Spikers.

Miyamoto.jpg

Thanks to the swift negotiations with new MS employee isamu we felt this was a fair and even trade and in the best interest of Nintendo as a whole...we will miss those highly regarded Nintendo franchises but we made a decent sacrifice

naka.jpg

Did isamu work for us? if so that would explain alot...

DCX

xsarien

daedsiluap
isamu said:
And so is the Super Monkey Balls franchise.
And so is the Turok franchise.

0wN3d.

This is some kind of weird joke, right? Or was I transported into some Bizarro world last night? A world where Nintendo owned Monkey Ball and Turok...

(It'd certainly explain why I feel like I didn't sleep at all despite going to bed at 12:30 or so.)

xsarien

daedsiluap
ge-man said:
Lol, this is better than that old thread where isamu had a fit over F-Zero having no music volume setting.

He hasn't even PLAYED the game (as of 8 Aug 2004, anyway). Dude's waiting for some divine HT setup before he even thinks about buying it, and by the time that probably happens, the follow-up will probably be out. :p

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
DCX said:
vivian2505200318303.jpg

This just in Microsoft has completed the trade of the century. In a bold swift move, MS has traded the rights to HALO to Nintendo for the rights of Super Monkey Ball/Turok/NBA Jam and the real star of the trade...Beach Spikers.

Miyamoto.jpg

Thanks to the swift negotiations with new MS employee isamu we felt this was a fair and even trade and in the best interest of Nintendo as a whole...we will miss those highly regarded Nintendo franchises but we made a decent sacrifice

naka.jpg

Did isamu work for us? if so that would explain alot...

DCX

rotflmao.gif

AirBrian said:

rotflmao.gif

xsarien said:
He hasn't even PLAYED the game (as of 8 Aug 2004, anyway). Dude's waiting for some divine HT setup before he even thinks about buying it, and by the time that probably happens, the follow-up will probably be out. :p

cry.gif

xsarien

daedsiluap
Shinobi said:
:lol :lol :lol This thread is even funnier after the "Monkey Ball/Sega's betrayed our chilrden" debacle.

And odder than the bitching about the framerate of the flags in Burnout 3. I agree, Isamu's snapped.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
is it so wrong to want an online F-Zero?
cry.gif

Apparentely yes when its on a console without the Nintendo logo in and the fact that for Nintendo, online is not on their plans for the moment.

DCX

DCX
isamu said:
is it so wrong to want an online F-Zero?
cry.gif
Nothing wrong with...other than Nintendo hates online play...dream on...pray for a takeover or some other miracle....

DCX

GDGF

Soothsayer
WTF?!?!?

At first I thought he was serious, but then I was utterly convinced that he had to have been joking, but now it looks again like he was serious....

Damn, man!

isamu

Lost Weekend said:
WTF?!?!?

At first I thought he was serious, but then I was utterly convinced that he had to have been joking, but now it looks again like he was serious....

Damn, man!

The debate rages on....serious? Or joking? :D

Drinky Crow said:
Or covering your silly fanboy ass?

Hey, there's a job at CBS for you.

:lol :lol

I don't know what's worse: isamu's idoitic topic starter or his lame attempts to laugh things off.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Since we have so much influence in the gaming news, I think we need to create some fake news stories

AniHawk

Wario64 said:
Since we have so much influence in the gaming news, I think we need to create some fake news stories

I tried that on ClassicGAF. It was locked after 2 replies (one being from a mod).

ge-man

Maybe we should get mod permission and make it a whole GAF effort. I would love to see how far we could go if posters are getting to get quoted by the media. Call it an "experiment" if hoax or prank sounds too offensive. ;)

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
This is pretty cool news indeed, I'm suprised it hasn't shown up on the more popular news sites yet.

Probably tomorrow, GAF scoops them once again.

aparisi2274

isamu said:
Why is this so impossible to imagine? Remember

"AHAHAHAHAHA......Square and Enix merging? LOLOLOLOL you gotta be fucking kidding me dude! That'll NEVER happen"

or...

"Sega making games for the PS2? :lol :lol :lol whatever you're smoking homie, PLEASE...I beg of you...give me some! That's some good shit right there! Don't hold you're fucking breath dude...Osama Bin Laden will be president of the United States before we'll see any Sega games of the PS2!"

Or....

"Sega and Nintendo working together on a racing game? *spits out drink*....stay off them drugs man....seriously. Hell will freeze over before that happends."

or.....

"Sega using Xbox hardware? Stop being delusional. Fucking moron"

All three of these things happened. And everyone saying they wouldn't, got 0wn3d!!!!!!!!

Hmmm I am gonna give you a BIG NO on that one little buddy.

F-ZERO = OWNED BY NINTENDO

F-Zero was made by Sega on Triforce architecture, which is OWNED by Nintendo.

Dude, lay off the glue sniffing.

isamu said:
With the recent announcement of Super Monkey Balls Enhanced for Xbox, plus this.......

Good this mean....F-ZeroGX Championship Edition for Xbox Live?

OMFG PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

Kyota-san spill the beans already playa playa pliznaya!!!

This will never happen. Nintendo owns the f-zero IP. Plus, Nintendo published F-ZeroGX, not Sega. Sega did make it for Nintendo, but like I said Nintendo published it.

Top Bottom