• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crimson Desert confirmed for Gamescom 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member
Crimson-Desert-Gamescom-2024_07-25-24-1024x576.jpg
Open-world action adventure game Crimson Desert will be playable at Gamescom 2024, which will run from August 21 to 25 at Koelenmesse in Cologne, Germany, developer Pearl Abyss announced.

“For the very first time, Crimson Desert will be open to the public and playable at Pearl Abyss’ own Crimson Desert booth in Cologne, Germany,” said Pearl Abyss in the announcement. “We’re counting down the days until we can meet those of you who will be attending gamescom as well as gamers from all over the world who are looking forward to Crimson Desert.”

Crimson Desert was first announced in November 2019 and last seen with a new trailer at Gamescom 2023.

Last edited:

splattered

I play their mobile game black desert mobile... the monetization in it is awful and super expensive. Game is finally kinda dying but it's lasted like a good 4 years so far. Curious to see how crimson desert ends up... will there be heavy monetization etc?

RainyNguyen

I play their mobile game black desert mobile... the monetization in it is awful and super expensive. Game is finally kinda dying but it's lasted like a good 4 years so far. Curious to see how crimson desert ends up... will there be heavy monetization etc?
Crimson Desert is Single Player game bro, not MMORPG like Black Desert

CosmicComet

Love that Korean and Chinese developers are coming to forefront.

I love their output almost all the time.

Dont give a damn what the standard big western publisher is pushing these days.

Hyphen

I'm really excited for this one. Have been looking forward to it for years.
I absolutely love the look of the game, and hope that the developers are able to pull off everything that was portrayed in the previous trailer.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Fuck yes. This will be the only thing that has the potential to properly follow up Dragon's Dogma 2. Shit looks awesome.
Yeah, it has a lot in common with DD. Seems to also take elements from the newer Zelda games as well as Assassins Creed.

Excited to see what comes out of this.

Top Bottom