• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cristiano Rolando x Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
CR7 in Fatal Fury?

Easily one of the best footballers I've ever seen grace the game. However, the man is a massive pussy and I can't see him in a fighting game.

It'll be as immersion breaking as having somebody like Ed Sheeran or Jimmy Fallon as a guest character.

Dr Cowley

Neo Member
This gonna be a skin for an existing charecter or a new one entirely based on him. Good idea if it's the latter, a kick focused fighter with a ball that can be kicked for extra damage/hit stun or whatever, not sure theres something like that yet

Go_Ly_Dow

Cristiano Ronaldo Kiss GIF

Well, this is fuckin idiotic. I'm out, and I was pumped for the game too, but if we're just adding real world athletes now then I gotta take my leave. I mean, we gonna throw Shaq in Street Fighter now? Tom Brady in Tekken?
Both of those would be awesome. I would not pay extra for them, but I would take real world athletes over obnoxious videogame crossovers.

poodaddy

Both of those would be awesome. I would not pay extra for them, but I would take real world athletes over obnoxious videogame crossovers.
Wow. Well, to each their own. I can see the appeal of Terry Bogard in Street Fighter and Geese Howard in Tekken, I get it. I can't wrap my head around wanting to play as a real world athlete to fight Bison. Just really strange to me.

If he is an actual character, I just hope that his kit is creative. Give him something to kick like how Sean from SF was given a basketball.

street-fighter-iii-street-fighter_3.gif

I’m guessing that this is some type of collaboration, at least I’m hoping. If we are getting playable athletes in fantasy 2D fighting games, then they are getting truly ridiculous with these guest characters. Hopefully it’s only outfit or maybe even a skin for a character at most. We’ll see.

Last edited:
Top Bottom