• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crystal Badboy back in stock in UK. £99!

COCKLES

being watched
Game have the Crystal LE Xboxes in stock again.

£119 quid for XB with game and £99 for the Solus pack - same price as reg Xbox!.

Go forth Crystal fans!

On a side note, after your done, pop in Tesco's - there selling 32" Daewoo RGB enabled Widescreen TV's for £299! Friend got one, fantastic quality image! :D

mrklaw

MrArseFace
virgin have them this weekend for £99 including Outrun2.

Others have some pretty good bundles going.

Me? My new modded machine will now be lovely and crystal :)

Are they flat screen TVs - not goldfish bowls? And NTSC compatible?

COCKLES

being watched
Looked flat enough to me. :p

Yeah NTSC compatible. Pretty much everything is. I'll probably get one before Christmas. I've got 24" TV at the moment, lovely picture, but the bottom of the tube is starting to go awry. :( Ah well, any old excuse to upgrade eh? :D

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
... if PES4 does not bypass the region checking on the JPNese machine, then i will be left with no alternative but to purchase one...

and...

"virgin have them this weekend for £99 including Outrun2."

WTF?!?! GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE.

jonhuz

Just recieved my spanking chipped crystal badboy. Complete with blue led's. Ice cool baby, ice cool.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
if you want me to pick you one up DC, I will. Or a modded one for £160 (smartXX)?

Oh, and why is 'socks' spelt wrong in my tag? Trust me to get a bloody rounders quote...

aerofx

COCKLES said:
Game have the Crystal LE Xboxes in stock again.

£119 quid for XB with game and £99 for the Solus pack - same price as reg Xbox!.

Go forth Crystal fans!

On a side note, after your done, pop in Tesco's - there selling 32" Daewoo RGB enabled Widescreen TV's for £299! Friend got one, fantastic quality image! :D

Any online shops sell them for the 99 quid ?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
thats the company that took over from EB in the UK. Biggest chain of game stores in the UK, and have just bought out a rival online company, gameplay.

So yes, reputable.

Not sure if the free shipping will include to the USA though, but good luck.

Top Bottom