• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!

OIG.i03kCTT_4ZHFu8k2gL4_

OIG.mIzfNts09u6H2Q9PGSdd

tkscz

Trying to have it draw moments from when me and my friends had our D&D sessions in the 1980's style fantasy book covers. I guess because it's 80's style it gives my monk an afro.

OIG.Hy99HPLA9JFAWchFvME9

Did not tell it to make my wife's character black but it did anyway
OIG.3XroAlOYhzvjqZceZtXU

Last edited:

tkscz

Mine has been processing all day.
Do you see a picture of an astronaut? If you do then when you tried to process it, too many people were on all at once. It's not going to process.

Go back to the home page, keep refreshing until the create button is pink. It tells you an estimate of how long to wait but I've already tell me 5 minutes for like 30 minutes.

Dr.Morris79

Just think of where this tech will lead to in 10 years. Forget creating images. We'll be creating full blown movies.
I was a tad old man shouting at clouds a while back when my son was showing me the early version months back, I briefly looked at a few pictures he did, they wasn't that great. But this? I'm on board with it all, not to mention the utter decimation writers have been doing to film and shows as of late..

I say bring it on. Most of the things I loved as a child and teenager have been shredded to death anyway.

tkscz

Tried putting in the entire party and it mixes the character traits of each person. Still experimenting to get it right.

For example, one of the people we played with used a bard and it kept giving everyone instruments

OIG.L21u4rcUERr2dHTGN1bL

So I'm mostly sticking to me and my wife's characters.

OIG.wM7J4kGK8628r7zdWbsB

OIG.Ud0yqJcc6zLRf50m1MSo

OIG.eXRdCV4gypRgVvotexTc

AREYOUOKAY?

"I told ya to put on da sunscreen Julius! Ya look like a freakin cooked lobstah! Also you forgot to wear the matching shirt moron!"
"Eeeehhh... Whatever Vinny I still look good ya know"

JbrnpTb.jpg

"Yo Larry I'm feelin kinna bloated ya know?"

FPpQcgR.jpg

"Eyyy...yo... Bats are ya nips freezing huh?"

POjCXBZ.jpg

"NORAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

MUiaSDh.jpg

Kq3WWsS.gif

Last edited:

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
You people should write down what you asked to bing other than posting the pics.

I wrote “make GymWolf a new avatar, pretty please”.

But in all seriousness how’d you managed to get JC? For me it generates a random dude no matter what I type…

Top Bottom