• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

intbal

I don't remember what I was attempting with this prompt (old picture), but it looks like it could be a movie poster for an Ari Aster horror film.

L1ptbCc.jpg

Alx

The bing page has been stuck processing my last prompt for days (« Freddy Krueger and Edward scissor hands looking extremely frustrated while playing Mikado » )
Is there a way to cancel a création in progress ? How am I supposed to ask for « Winnie the Pooh and Donald Duck wearing cotton briefs » now ?

Radioskugga

The bing page has been stuck processing my last prompt for days (« Freddy Krueger and Edward scissor hands looking extremely frustrated while playing Mikado » )
Is there a way to cancel a création in progress ? How am I supposed to ask for « Winnie the Pooh and Donald Duck wearing cotton briefs » now ?
Happened to me a couple of days ago. I logged out and waited for an hour and logged in again.

Reactions: Alx

intbal

Very nice! Can you share the prompt you used to get that particular style?
I wish I could.
These are old images. Long before I started saving my prompts.

However, I tried to recreate them just now with moderate success.
This prompt was:
"A manga drawing of a schoolgirl with white hair standing on a Tokyo street corner, highly detailed, very colorful, Frank Frazetta style"
Abf2U6t.jpg

r0swk4u.jpg

xq6uiST.jpg

I would not have used Frazetta in the original images. I was only forced to switch to deceased artists once Bing changed their policy of not allowing styles from any living artists.
I'm not sure who the originals would have been. Arthur Adams, perhaps, considering the intricate detail.

For the other two "non-street" pictures, I originally used "in line at a movie theater" or "standing in line at a movie theater", since that's something I was attempting back then to get full body shots (and usually failing).

-Minsc-

This prompt was simply "Princess Zelda ploughing a field". All four images were quite similar in style. This is the one which had the most coherent "Franken-tool". While I never played Tears of the Kingdom, it ironically does seem in line with the spirit of assembling items in game.

OIG.tA7wLHk2gvodhwYj3sab

Last edited:

Midn1ght

I wish I could.
These are old images. Long before I started saving my prompts.

However, I tried to recreate them just now with moderate success.
This prompt was:
"A manga drawing of a schoolgirl with white hair standing on a Tokyo street corner, highly detailed, very colorful, Frank Frazetta style"
Abf2U6t.jpg

r0swk4u.jpg

xq6uiST.jpg

I would not have used Frazetta in the original images. I was only forced to switch to deceased artists once Bing changed their policy of not allowing styles from any living artists.
I'm not sure who the originals would have been. Arthur Adams, perhaps, considering the intricate detail.

For the other two "non-street" pictures, I originally used "in line at a movie theater" or "standing in line at a movie theater", since that's something I was attempting back then to get full body shots (and usually failing).
Thanks a lot, tried a few but didn't come close the specific style you got so I used "in semi realistic manga style, highly detailed" and got these results. Very cool.

FdBLyOr.jpg

K0gqSev.jpg

intbal

Thanks a lot, tried a few but didn't come close the specific style you got so I used "in semi realistic manga style, highly detailed" and got these results. Very cool.

FdBLyOr.jpg

K0gqSev.jpg

Looks great. I suspect the "realistic" probably helped out, and I think I might have used that term in my old prompts.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
So i have to confess, this is my favorite artstyle/setting and I have no idea why it hasn't been made into a western open world game. Post Apocalyptic Dieselpunk. BTW, the faces need to be redone with Stable Diffusion for a lot of these. I think Dalle 3 is running out of resolution or something in these very detailed scenes. The ones I like I take through SD to get better faces and details. Might show off a few in the next post.

ISfMseW.jpg
LRTdzbJ.jpg
cOCr1LB.jpg
9TE2TGJ.jpg
tfxUndf.jpg
kHehxSy.jpg
yCebbll.jpg
Xef9bJo.jpg
zdW4CVd.jpg
MhqUNFr.jpg
WpQpuZo.jpg
5vWB8pg.jpg
SwRckQP.jpg

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Here is an example of that last image run through various stages of stable diffusion to fix it. Still isn't finished but gives you an idea what you can do.

2fO0eDf.jpg
AW11tAX.png

Last edited:

-Minsc-

Here is an example of that last image run through various stages of stable diffusion to fix it. Still isn't finished but gives you an idea what you can do.

2fO0eDf.jpg
AW11tAX.png

That is cool. AI enhancing of an existing image is something I was wanting a few weeks ago. Is SD free to use?

What are y’all using in your prompts to get such good faces?

I typically stick to established characters from which I assume IC has no shortage of reference content to draw from. Faces usually only become an issue for individuals who are in the background.

I do wonder if it has issues with creating nonspecific large groups.

Here's one of the images I got from my second day making images.

"Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup"

OIG.IQ9.H_V5DqfjEw3TjIMU

Top Bottom