• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this has already been posted... Who cares? It's worth a second look.

damn.jpg

Discuss.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
What does it mean when you prefer girls with a little more meat and a little less ass?

RevenantKioku said:
What does it mean when you prefer girls with a little more meat and a little less ass?

I'm not quite sure I understand this... More meat, but less ass? Do you want it flat back there? And fat everywhere else?

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Error Macro said:
I'm not quite sure I understand this... More meat, but less ass? Do you want it flat back there? And fat everywhere else?

Not fat, but more, fuck I don't know.

Not that I wouldn't tap it til she spouted oil.

RevenantKioku

I think I get my sentiment! Normal girls get me going more than the top of the line!
What the fuck am I talking about?

Dyne

No! NO! She looks exactly like my Aunt, but with a really hot ass!

This thread is ruined for me now! ;_;

RevenantKioku

Dyne said:
No! NO! She looks exactly like my Aunt, but with a really hot ass!

This thread is ruined for me now! ;_;

I think I want your Aunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom