• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can you guys stop talking about censorship in Dead Rising?

Kacho

Gold Member
This feels like a bug. There is tons of added detail all over the place, and yet you guys think Capcom would have an unskippable set piece look this bad on purpose?
I can only judge what I’m exposed to. That clip is pulled from the video above your post which has many more comparisons. Some things look better, other things don’t.

IMO the only upgrade I’m interested in are the improved shooting controls, but that’s not worth $50.

Comandr

I can only judge what I’m exposed to. That clip is pulled from the video above your post which has many more comparisons. Some things look better, other things don’t.

IMO the only upgrade I’m interested in are the improved shooting controls, but that’s not worth $50.
I can appreciate that, but tell me; how many games release 1.0 in perfect condition? Like it or not, the world we live in today is one of "ship first, fix later." Is that good? No. Do oversights happen? Sure.

Even Super Mario Odyssey had a day 1 patch. You know; a Mario game. From Nintendo. The company that can do no wrong. In fact, most Nintendo titles have a good number of patches to fix broken stuff.

So I don't necessarily see the point of going on a holy crusade to point out all of the things wrong with a game that just launched today - things that clearly look like bugs. Not to say that's what you're doing. I just mean in general.

That said, I do really appreciate ElAnalistaDeBits's comparison videos.

Last edited:
Top Bottom