• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dawn of the Dead '04 UNCUT has boobies and gore! Hawt! Link inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Here are screen caps to all the stuff added to the Director's Cut. It's so completely not work safe with the nudity and gore and whatnot...

CLICK HERE FOR THE BOOBIES AND GORE! AWESOME!

DOTD.jpg

Looks like the only Uncut DVD worth buying. Ever.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
This is my most anticipated DVD of this year, or any other year. I wish I didn't have to wait another 2 months.

And LOL @ the crazy mofo.

evil ways

Beautiful. DVD of the year by far, the more footage the better, I'm glad we don't have to double dip or wait months between different versions of the DVD, you hear that Miramax?

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Fusebox said:
All that was in the version I saw and like someone else said, it wouldnt be the same flick without it.

It wasn't in the American release but its still a damn good movie without it. I saw it 3 times.

Between this and that huge original Dawn of the Dead set from Anchor Bay, I'm very happy. Plus another Day of the Dead release. September 7th, yay!

I'm really excited about this DVD. The film was far better than I anticipated.

Fusebox

Banned
Kinda OT, I watched Shaun Of The Dead last night and it was fecking brilliant. Funny, engaging, not very scary but it was just such a sold flick that I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Dead

well not really...yet
how about people dont waste theire money on this drek and instead buy the upcoming 3 disc set of the original classic.

I hated it, yet its still decent i guess expecially compared to the tcm remake, anyways ill still buy it regardless anyways so whatever.....go figure

DaMan121

You know, Im willing to forgive alot of the remakes short comings, but one thing I will never forgive the makers for is why for gods sakes not include a mix of the original Goblin tracks in the frigin movie? The soundtrack in the original is one of the key ingredients, in the remake it was utterly forgetable.

way more

Damn, for all that gore I may now buy the movie. I wonder how those additions effect the pace of the movie? Aww, who the fuck cares, its a damn zombie movie.

Fusebox

Banned
I dont see how you could like one and not the other, they're both great zombie flicks imo.

Hell, nearly all zombie flicks are great imo.

Brraaaaaiiiinss!!

The remake was alright, but come on, it was a remake. They've never been as good as the original, save for possibly the 1956 version of Hitchcock's own The Man Who Knew Too Much.

Fusebox

Banned
Error, it's no wonder you didnt enjoy it if you went into it with such strong preconceptions of its quality solely because it's a remake.

Me, I just sum the check-list at the end of the movie...

Boobs? Check.

Gore? Check.

Humour? Check.

Thats all I need to put the big dick stamp of approval on movies I watch. :D

ohamsie

Okay, I'm all for seeing boobs in movies, but what is the point of them in this one? It sounded like there is just some random topless woman in a scene for no reason. Did a zombie eat her clothing or something? Was she making out in the back of a car when the dude turned into a zombie?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
ohamsie said:
Okay, I'm all for seeing boobs in movies, but what is the point of them in this one? It sounded like there is just some random topless woman in a scene for no reason. Did a zombie eat her clothing or something? Was she making out in the back of a car when the dude turned into a zombie?
A lot of people were taken utterly by surprise by the outbreak. They were just running out of there homes etc. so I imagine this woman was just running for her life, trying to figure out wtf was going on.

The other boobs in the movie would make a lot more "sense" to you ;)

Coin Return

Loose Slot
Here are the specs for the 4 disk set of the original version

U.S. Theatrical Version (Disc One)
• Widescreen Presentation enhanced for 16x9 TVs
• Theatrical Trailers
• TV Spots
• Radio Spots
• Audio Commentary with Writer-Director George A. Romero, Special Makeup Effects Artist Tom Savini, and Assistant Director Chris Romero. Moderated by DVD Producer Perry Martin.
• Comic Book Preview
• George A. Romero Bio
• Poster & Advertising Gallery
• Presented in DTS & Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Surround 2.0, and Original Mono

Extended Version (Disc Two)
• Audio Commentary with Producer Richard P. Rubinstein. Moderated by DVD Producer Perry Martin.
• Production Stills
• Behind-The-Scenes Photos
• Memorabilia Gallery
• Monroeville Mall Commercial
• Presented in Original Mono

European Version (Disc Three)
• Audio Commentary with Actors David Emge, Ken Foree, Scott H. Reiniger and Gaylen Ross.
• International Theatrical Trailers
• U.K. TV Spots
• International Poster & Advertising Gallery
• International Lobby Card Gallery
• International Pressbook Gallery
• Home Video & Soundtrack Artwork
• Dario Argento Bio
• Presented in Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Surround 2.0, and Original Mono

Documentaries (Disc Four)
• The Dead Will Walk,featuring interviews with Dario Argento, Claudio Argento, Tony Buba, Pasquale Buba, Sharon Ceccatti-Hill, Zilla Clinton, David Crawford, David Early, David Emge, Ken Foree, Michael Gornick, John Harrison, Clayton Hill, Jim Krut, Leonard Lies, Scott H. Reiniger, George A. Romero, Chris Romero, Gaylen Ross, Tom Savini, and Claudio Simonetti
• Roy Frumkes' Document of the Dead, the original documentary shot on the set of DAWN OF THE DEAD
• On-Set Home Movies with Audio Commentary from Zombie Extra Robert Langer
• Monroeville Mall Tour with Actor Ken Foree

And at only $35 bucks at Amazon, its a steal.
B0002IQNAG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom