• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I'm watching Heath Slater's touts, and they're all Drew doing something dumb, Heath laughing at it, cut to Jinder looking at the camera like 'AWWWW HERE IT GOES'

Hell No should feud with Mark Henry. He is the root of all evil, minion of mean who would never take anger management.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
jZs29Zu4x26Rw.png

Ithil

It would be the perfect pair up, and makes the most sense, but a woman not sucking off Cena makes no sense in WWE.

Cena doesn't even act like he wants to be in the same room as AJ. How is anyone supposed to buy a "romance"?

The faster this crap is ended, the better. I can't even remember the last time Cena was a positive for an angle, and not a drain on everything around him.

zychi

Banned
Cena doesn't even act like he wants to be in the same room as AJ. How is anyone supposed to buy a "romance"?

The faster this crap is ended, the better. I can't even remember the last time Cena was a positive for an angle, and not a drain on everything around him.

it would help tremendously if he stopped the "third wall" shit he's been doing since punk did his "shoot"

it's just old. oh, i realize i'm on camera time to make funny faces and make myself appear better than i am!

UberTag

Cena and Edge legit helped elevate each other.
Of course that was was what... 6 years ago?

Cena has since evolved into Bugs Bunny.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cena and Edge legit helped elevate each other.
Of course that was was what... 6 years ago?

Yep. Edge came in and got boo'd wrestling Cena which no one could do before, and it made Edge a main eventer. It's like when people act like Punk and Cena is some classic feud, and it's really not. Cena's best feud was Edge, and Punk's was probably Mysterio.

Ithil

Well never mind about keeping Kofi strong. I still think Barrett is winning the IC title Sunday.

The best thing about Cesaro, isn't simply that he's strong, anyone can lift weights, but he's strong while being a fantastic wrestler, too. All the power moves look so damn slick and smooth.

BlazinAm

What that is this shit. i would assume they would wait until The stink came off the The Miz.

I mean his character was killed last week.

Top Bottom