• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
I am ok with the idea of face ADR and Ricardo. Fuck it, just give Ricardo a good singles run of somehow having lucky wins for months.

gurudyne

This PPV *REALLY* feels like an 3-hour raw. SO.MUCH.TALKING.

To be fair, Boo Berry, this was sort of mandated by the situation. The champ's out due to last minute injury--having him speak at the PPV makes perfect sense.

I'll give you the rest though. MizTV just felt like a way to pad out the card at the last minute for some reason.

Audrey2.jpg

FEED ME SEYMOUR

KissVibes

Banned
Listen to those Ryback boos. And this guy thinks he's going to be bigger than Cena? He'll be lucky to be bigger than the Wildcat, and KOFI SUCKS.

To be fair, Boo Berry, this was sort of mandated by the situation. The champ's out due to last minute injury--having him speak at the PPV makes perfect sense.

I'll give you the rest though. MizTV just felt like a way to pad out the card at the last minute for some reason.

Yeah, I totally don't mind Punk yapping -- that makes sense. But that MizTV segment made me rethink what day it is today.

has anyone cashed in the same night they won the briefcase.

i can see cena winning and over coming the odds in a triple threat match

does te shield have music?

I am ok with the idea of face ADR and Ricardo. Fuck it, just give Ricardo a good singles run of somehow having lucky wins for months.

If they'd been smart and made Ricardo the super comedic sidekick to ADR's ultra aggressive heel tactics, ADR turning face would've happened naturally a long time ago.

And The Shield theme sounds like a rip off old Batista theme.

Top Bottom