• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Cagey

Banned
Tonight confirms that, in a perfect world, all WWE PPVs should be rotated between NY, NJ, Philly, Chicago, Boston, and anywhere in Canada.

Hot crowds >> dead crowds, regardless of the inverted heel/face cheering.

RichieS99

Banned
Am starting to get real tired and thinking stupidly. Meaning I think I know what they are going to do. Cena is about to win, Show comes down to screw Cena. Cena jumps off ladder knocking Show down while Ziggler climbs and wins. Cena gets all upset and hits the F-U or AA or whatever the hell hes calling that move now on Show. Cena walks off and Ziggler cashes in.

Tonight confirms that, in a perfect world, all WWE PPVs should be rotated between NY, NJ, Philly, Chicago, Boston, and anywhere in Canada.

Hot crowds >> dead crowds, regardless of the inverted heel/face cheering.

I want them to come back to Canada.

Did Ziggler botch that?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I forget, why did dolph lose his mitb briefcase again? why is this a match? just forgt

Because just like what actually happened in the creative meetings, Vince "convinced" everybody that Cena should have a shot.

Top Bottom