• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Flair is kinda meh
i wonder if he was given lines because it seems like he's mostly ad-libbing and that's coming off poorly because he sucks

Totally disagree, Flair's got it.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
jWSojIgNiAf60.png

Ithil

Does Vince just not notice how fucked up it is that his "top face", who he hands the award to and has him give it to a returning legend, gets nothing but massive boos, while his top heel, who goes for cheap heat and insult the crowd and said legend, gets a huge pop?

He's going to have to realise he can't force it to be the way he wants. Cena's time as top face is over and it's never coming back.

McNei1y

That was a great top of the hour.

- Ric Flair to announce shitty award.
- Shitty award is rigged.
- Cena is booed by Philly.
- Punk drops bombs.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
"Heyman better not try to climb the stairs. He might get blown up by the 3rd step"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
he's botching lines
his delivery is awkward
what lines he does deliver lack substance
this guy made a career off of a three letter word

Man Heavy you crazy! We'll have to agree to disagree...and I don't even like Flair! I want to see him take Punk's title though.

Ithil

This is everyone's reaction to the endless "Look how wonderful Cena is!" segments:

"Oh fuck off. "

That's it. It's not going to change if you keep doing them. the "fuck off" is just going to get louder.

UberTag

Does Vince just not notice how fucked up it is that his "top face", who he hands the award to and has him give it to a returning legend, gets nothing but massive boos, while his top heel, who goes for cheap heat and insult the crowd and said legend, gets a huge pop?

He's going to have to realise he can't force it to be the way he wants. Cena's time as top face is over and it's never coming back.
You know what else is over and never coming back? Vince's sanity.
What the fans want no longer concerns him.
It's not even Vince's fault because he's mentally handicapped.
It's the fault of all of his employees for continuing to humor him.

Brinbe

Ric Flair giving Paul Heyman a figure four... this is some fevered dream

And Paul selling it way better than almost the entire roster. ahahahahaha

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Flair with the Bill Cosby line

"and I just came to have a good time"

"chocolate cake for breakfast"

Top Bottom